dopplers!? have you got one when did you hear heartbeat :) im getting one need info

youngwife20

Reaction score
:baby::haha:

Hey Everyone! Im 9 weeks today whooo , I hear some people hear babys heartbeat a 9 weeks? im on ebay now looking for dopplers.

So would like to know.

What doppler do you have?
How far gone were you when you heard baby?
do you have to use the ultrasound gell?
did you get that with your doppler?
how much did it cost? ( im in the uk but if your not its fine lol still wondering how much a normal price for it is ) :)

Im aware some people dont hear heartbeat till further along so i wont be discouraged or worried if idont hear it il just try again the next week lol.

Il be 10 weeks by the time i actualy use the doppler.

were pregnant wohooo:happydance: so exciting

Hey we have the same due date! I am in the exact same boat as you, i want to get a doppler so bad, but I am scared to get it too early because I dont want to make myself crazy if I cannot hear it.

I am in the US, but I was planning on renting (not buying) a doppler from BellyBeats.com

But I think I might wait until 11 weeks, although I have hear of lots of people who have had good luck as early as 9/10 weeks.

Here's a link to another post: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/670318-yay-just-ordered-my-doppler.html

Thanks very much jokerette! :) aww yey we are due on the same day!! thats exciting let me know if you do end up waiting :)

I got a doppler off ebay and i paid about £30 for a used one with gel. I first heard the hb at 10w6d :cloud9: The doppler i got is a Sonoline. It has 3 megaherz sound so better than hibebe which has 2. Having said that, the further you will be along the easier you will find it and hear it.

Ive had 2mc before so being able to hear the heartbeat is something of a godsend to me!

Good luck! :hugs: xx

aww sorry for yoru loss! and its cool you can hear the heartbeat!

i just bough one a used one of ebay with the gell for 25.00 then 4 50 for dilivery - its a angle sound doppler. i dont know anything about the megerhez how do i find out?

il be 10 weeks by the time i recieve it so hopefuly il be able to hear it by then :)
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"