dopplers

kelly86

Reaction score
hi all im currently 8 weeks (well wednesday only a hour and 3 mins away lol) and im wanting to know which doppler do people advise me to get and when was the earliest people heart there babys heartbeart on them.

i am looking for a cheap/reasonable priced dopppler that some one who has used one advises as this is my first pregnancy and i havnt a clue lol

Angelsounds off of ebay around £20 and it's good to use from about 12 weeks. x

I have the Hibebe one which was 50 off ebay and heard heartbeat at about 10 to 11 weeks

pink angel sound 1 off ebay i paid 25 quid with post and packing,heard heartbeat at 11wks,theres a big hoo haa over the 2008 model so id be advised to stay away from that model

pink angel sound 1 off ebay i paid 25 quid with post and packing,heard heartbeat at 11wks,theres a big hoo haa over the 2008 model so id be advised to stay away from that model

Snap ! I got this one too. Heard heart beat from 13 weeks but very very faint. x

Same one I got but paid £20 for mine lols.

I got Angelsounds off ebay for 27 pounds plus gel for a new one, it was from an ebay shop, they say you can hear heartbeat from 12 weeks, i didn't buy mine until i was 16 weeks so can't vouch for that, altho ladies on here have said they have heard as early as 12 weeks. The trick is to use a gel and go really low down with the monitor very slowly until you find heartbeat, just above/around your pubic line at early pregnancy stage.

Mine was second hand but works perfectly. I got mine at 16 weeks too, so can't vouch for the 12 weeks also. But alot of ladies have got them that early on here. x

I have the pink angelsounds, and have heard heartbeat although quiet, it's definatly heartbeat. I am 14 weeks, and have only just got it so.

I brought an Angelsounds one off Ebay last night but paid £30+ £5 postage for it so not as cheap as they have been by the sounds of it but never mind!!! x

I got the Hibebe one for $100 and heard the HB around 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->