• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dot instead of a line on FRER. So confused (Final update :) 11/17 pg.5)

Here's my daily update!!

First faint positive night of 9dpo
Faint positives throughout 10dpo
Today is 11dpo and they seem to be getting darker!!

I am so hopeful/hoping this sticks. First bfp so I'm hoping it's okay to let myself be excited. I feel a bit naive. It's tough to know how much you should let yourself get excited. Ya know?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 46
Here's my daily update!!

First faint positiveo
Faint positives throughout 10dpo
Today is 11dpo and they seem to be getting darker!!

I am so hopeful/hoping this sticks. First bfp so I'm hoping it's okay to let myself be excited. I feel a bit naive. It's tough to know how much you should let yourself get excited. Ya know?

Let yourself get excited hun, enjoy the naivity :D enjoy every single moment! Congratulations! Xxx

I agree...I would enjoy the moment...I know I would be over the moon...yet scared at the same time...

Well here we are at 15dpo. AF was due on Thursday. That day came and passed. And my tests have been getting darker. I got my first "pregnant" on the digi a few days ago. Still can't beeline this is happening. So happy.

The picture is of (top to bottom)
10dpo
12dpo
14dpo
15dpo

I am hoping this nugget continues to stick and grow healthy and strong.

Thanks to you all for your encouragement and support.

Baby dust to all!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member