• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dot instead of a line on FRER. So confused (Final update :) 11/17 pg.5)

mrspat

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
I have to run off to work so I'm going to quick try and get the facts down.

-I'm 9dpo
-Took an FRER this morning with fmu
-A pink dot immediately showed up and is still there in the top left part of the window
-I think the picture shows it kind of grey but in person it is very pink, no doubt about that
-The dot looks where a line should go, but maybe it looks off a bit to the left?
-Has anyone else ever had this or had any experience in knowing what causes this? Faulty test?

I won't be crushed if it isn't a sign of a positive, but I would just really like to hear other opinions. I think I know the answer but a girls gotta ask

I'll test tomorrow morning with fmu and post here.

(Please excuse my broken bloody thumbnail :)
(And sorry my pics always get flipped!)

Attachments

• photo 2(5).jpg
    photo 2(5).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 258
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 213
I would think it is a faulty test.

Probably faulty but will be watching for update!

Okay. After realizing my test from this morning was faulty it was a wake up call to relax. To recognize that the TTC journey is probably the first time in my life I don't have control. And since the beginning of time, that is the journey women taken when trying to have babies.

Well fast forward to me getting home to a lovely home cooked meal by DH. I go in the bathroom. Take an HPT and leave to eat dinner. I come back 20 minutes later to see a faint pink line. I didn't even have to squint. I know it was outside of the time limits so I'll test again tomorrow morning with FMU. The line was a perfect in the-right-spot line and a lovely little pink color so I don't think it was an evap. If it is... that sure is a nasty one. Maybe 20 minutes was enough time for an evap. Who knows. Gotta keep my chin up :) I'm only 9dpo today so I know it is very early.

Please leave your comments if you think you might see something too! If you don't that's okay and leave a comment of encouragement as well! I'll take another hpt tomorrow morning and update. Thanks y'all!!!

Attachments

• photofun-670914175.jpg
    photofun-670914175.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 172
  • photofun-861610837.jpg
    photofun-861610837.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 125
  • canvas2.png
    canvas2.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 100
I think it's a :bfp:!! As long as it was on the lower end of 20 minutes, probability is good. TEST AGAIN TEST AGAIN! Good Luck and keep us posted! :flower:

I will absolutely keep you posted!!! I feel so invested in these forums. I am a sharer by nature and this is something I have wanted to keep quiet in my personal life to keep the pressure low. I couldn't not keep all my BnB friends in the loop! :hugs:

Pos or neg... always thankful

I'm thinking you've got yourself your BFP there! However, as all the other ladies have said - keep testing! :)

Another (with contrast). Took a second one and line was there when I checked less than 10 mins later. It doesn't really look pink in the pics but it is IRL.

Hope y'all are having a good night! :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 95
Really hoping it isn't an evap. It has a pink color to it in real life which never seems to translate in cell phone pictures.

Going to keep this warm fuzzy feeling a little longer and retest in the morning :)

Even that last test looks pink! I think that's a FAB line for 9DPO. FXed it darkens, but I say you have yourself a :bfp: !! Congrats mama!! H&H 9 months.

No idea what that frer is all about :wacko: never seen that before! I do however see the lines on your other tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->