Double Buggies

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Hi ladies

For those of you with a double - which do you have and would you recommend it?

I'm not overly keen on the phil and ted's type as I always think the baby on the 'bottom' is so low to the ground but I'd be interested to hear comments on all...........all being well we'll have a newborn and 17 month old in November so we'll def be needing a double!

Thanks

I have the Cosatto.. And if you go into twins and multiples you will see I have raved on about this buggy for ages lol :dohh:

I love love love this buggy.
I bought it when the twins were born and so far its done me alright.. 15 months later and going strong..

It comes with 4 yrs warranty, cosy toes, headrests, shoulder pads, and raincover.

I paid 249 for mine... I have sent it away twice to have it serviced once because I broke the wheel whilst trying to bounce it up the smallest of curbs haha! (because Im extra and its free so take advantage lol) and both times they have tightened up all the screws and sent it back to me.. The only problem with this is you have to keep your box or they dont accept it back!

But its a nice buggy and I use it every day for something..

I have a spare one as their dad has them twice a week and he uses the cheap buggy :haha: I like to keep mine for me :winkwink:

There is a lot of nice double buggys but they are so expensive and not that great quality to be honest..

Oh its the cosatto you2. it comes in 5 different designs,

Sugar and spice, girl and boy, brother, eeny meeny, 2 peas.

Thanks Laura. TBH this is my main choice because I don't really like the idea of one baby being under the other - but I've got two worries with a side by side..

1) Is it really wide, do you have any problems with shop doorways?
2) I won't be able to see the new baby when I'm pushing it :(

What do you think?

i loved the icandy pear, i just sold mine, i cant fault it, it was the best double by far! pricey but soooo worth it :)

I have the city jogger twin and i love it! Ive not had a problem yet going through any standard door and its a side by side buggy!

I have the city jogger twin and i love it! Ive not had a problem yet going through any standard door and its a side by side buggy!

Same here :thumbup:. Its fab and no worries with doorways. Ther are also two viewing windows in the hood to see little one :thumbup:. xx

Does the city jogger twin fold up small???

Does the city jogger twin fold up small???

It basically folds in half. See picture (the pic is of a single, but the double folds exactly the same way :thumbup:

Attachments

• folding_stroller.jpg
    folding_stroller.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 2
i have had the phil and teds e3 and the sport and it was a toss up between the p&t vibe and the i candy pear i went for the pear it won hands down its so much more practical i brought the apple and then the pip converter kit so when i am done with it as a double i still have a single as well i absolutly love this buggy i think the best thing is that they can face you as well xx

i have had the phil and teds e3 and the sport and it was a toss up between the p&t vibe and the i candy pear i went for the pear it won hands down its so much more practical i brought the apple and then the pip converter kit so when i am done with it as a double i still have a single as well i absolutly love this buggy i think the best thing is that they can face you as well xx

Do you mind me asking how much it cost?

i paid just over £700 for all of mine but i know the prices have gone up now i think the pear is now £650 xxx

Thanks hun. Think OH would have a heart attack if I told him it was that much :(

I had:

Icandy Pear
Jane Powertwin
Mutsy Duo Rider
Silver Cross Pop Duo
Baby Jogger Twin
Phil & Teds Sport

the best one is Phil & Teds BY FAR! i cant compare it to any other double, but Jane Powertwin was my favourite before that.
Baby Jogger twin is a good sized, sturdy stroller,big shopping basket,folds down great but very heavy and it doesnt give a smooth ride
icandy pear is great looking, funky, compact pram if you can get it second hand MIGHT be worth it.
silver cross pop waste of money
mutsy - NO COMMENT! i sold it after 2hrs hahaha

id highly recommend phil&teds, its so light and it literally glides,seond baby is not that low, im actually quite surprised by it because i was like you , i thought they'd be in a shopping basket :)

there are quite a few incandy pears on ebay at the moment for good prices :)

The cosatto fits through most doors. I havent ever got on a bus so I dont know about that but my friend has it and she dont drive.. She dont complain but then I dont ask!

Also, the cosatto fols like your average umbrella folding buggy and its not that big!

ive got cosatto duo lite or something, it it from argos paid 124, end cata sale
its currently on offer for £99 from 249!!
I love it

the double icandy i was looking at had veryyy bad reviews, no good if youve got a tall kid like me.

Icandy pear is really good choice. I think it is the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->