Double figures support thread

feeble

Mummy21andcookingNo2
Reaction score
There seems to be a few of us waiting to cross to second tri and I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can chat about stuff without trawling through pages of 5 week worries etc

I'll start, I am fi, I am having my second child but it's my third pregnancy and I have no longer got morning sickness, I can sleep at night and my jowels are enormous!

Love home birthing, breastfeeding and natural delivery/parenting

Enjoying winding my very appeasing husband up!

Oh and I am 11 + 3

Hi! Im taryn this is my first pregnancy and im just over 10 weeks :)

I actually only puked once or twice so i got lucky without ms, what about you?

There seems to be a few of us waiting to cross to second tri and I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can chat about stuff without trawling through pages of 5 week worries etc

I'll start, I am fi, I am having my second child but it's my third pregnancy and I have no longer got morning sickness, I can sleep at night and my jowels are enormous!

Love home birthing, breastfeeding and natural delivery/parenting

Enjoying winding my very appeasing husband up!

Oh and I am 11 + 3

Thanks Feeble! Just what we needed.:thumbup:
The inbetweeners thread.
I'm Nicola, this is my 6th child (sadly, my 5th died) but 10th pregnancy. yep, 10th.
As you'd expect, bubs is quite evident already!!
I haven't had any symptoms really except being exhausted which is getting better but never really goes away when you have other kids to look after does it?
My 2 girls were normal delivery, term babies. The 3 boys were born at 35, 34 and then 32 weeks all by emcs - labour starts early, baby distressed, whip it out is the general progressionof things for me.:dohh:
Hoping to keep this one cooking til 38 weeks but would settle happily for 36.:thumbup:
Have breastfed all my children - even the last 2 who were tube fed at first because they had no sucking reflex til 35 weeks. (expressed then b/f)
So thats me.

Wow Nicola you are growing an army! Kudos on the breastfeeding, I have just stopped breastfeeding jasper, he self weaned at 19 months :(. Still a bit sad about it really!

Wow Nicola you are growing an army! Kudos on the breastfeeding, I have just stopped breastfeeding jasper, he self weaned at 19 months :(. Still a bit sad about it really!

Kudos to you then!! I only last til weaning at about 6 months:blush:

Well, that's the important bit isn't it. Ism very envious of your big family, must be lovely...

Hey all I'm becky, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow finally!! This is my first pregnancy after 3 years ttc and I'm step mum to twin 7yr old boys.

I had a scan on monday and they put me back a week so I've been 11 weeks for 2 weeks now lol.

Thanks for making this thread feable! I've been feeling like I don't belong here or 2nd tri! Happy and healthy 9 months to all! Xx

Feeble - Ask me that another day, the girls haven't stopped bickering today!!:haha:

It is lovely. There's rarely a moment of peace while they're awake but we like it that way. Luckily, they're all in a good bedtime routine so we get evenings to be grown ups!!
It's hard sometimes, my oh works long hours and there's always tidying/cooking/cleaning/3 school runs a day/running around to after sports clubs, cubs, youth clubs....the list goes on. and i don't drive.:dohh:
But, saying all that, it's all worth it and i wouldn't have it any other way.:cloud9:
How many would you like?

Hey all I'm becky, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow finally!! This is my first pregnancy after 3 years ttc and I'm step mum to twin 7yr old boys.

I had a scan on monday and they put me back a week so I've been 11 weeks for 2 weeks now lol.

Thanks for making this thread feable! I've been feeling like I don't belong here or 2nd tri! Happy and healthy 9 months to all! Xx

Becky x congratulations on your bfp! Must be lovely after so many years, after we lost our little girl I just couldn't wait to be pregnant again and fortunately I caught the next cycle, lots of people said i should wait but I just couldn't. TTc for three years must give you the patience of a saint!

Nicola x I have just realised your Edwards mummy x xx :hug:
I would like 4 but financially that would be very hard. If this baby is a girl she will be our last ;)

Hi Becky :hi: that must be so frustrating!! I'm half expecting to be put back at my scan on Tuesday as i know i ov late. Not gonna be happy if they do :grr:

Becky x congratulations on your bfp! Must be lovely after so many years, after we lost our little girl I just couldn't wait to be pregnant again and fortunately I caught the next cycle, lots of people said i should wait but I just couldn't. TTc for three years must give you the patience of a saint!

Nicola x I have just realised your Edwards mummy x xx :hug:
I would like 4 but financially that would be very hard. If this baby is a girl she will be our last ;)

Exactly what i was thinking! 3 years must've seemed like forever - and then having an extra week added to first tri!?!

Feeble, hugs to you too. Recognised you from other threads too.:hugs:
I'm secretly stalking you.:haha:
We were told the same but i think if you feel ready then why not? This will be our last too so really trying to enjoy it.

It's nice to have a fellow tri 1 person who's probably as nervous or more nervous than me! People keep talking about telling everyone soon and I am going to wait as long as possible (like til someone points out that I look a bit pregnant!)

Liam thinks this one is a girl though... Which would make me very happy :)

Hey there, I'm Molly. This is my first bubba and my dh and I are very excited. Just had my first OB on Thursday at 10 weeks 3 days and heard a very healthy heartbeat at 177 bpm. Doc said that there was a chance we wouldn't get an outer hb till 12 weeks but there was our little ones hb beating away :).

So glad u made this thread cuz I feel like I'm wading through threads to find women who are 10/11 weeks.

It's nice to have a fellow tri 1 person who's probably as nervous or more nervous than me! People keep talking about telling everyone soon and I am going to wait as long as possible (like til someone points out that I look a bit pregnant!)

Liam thinks this one is a girl though... Which would make me very happy :)

I think we're probably equally nervous!
I'm not even telling parents til after the scan on Tuesday! Have you had yours yet? sorry if i asked u already on another thread, i have baby brain already:blush:
Told my sister and best friend so far and thats it...don't feel ready for it to be public knowledge yet. May sound wierd to others but i know you get it.

I'm scared people will think we're trying to 'replace' Edward. :cry:

Will keep my fx for a girl for you then.:hugs:

Hey ladies ... :)

Loving this thread .... Even tho I had a scan at 8 wks (everything was fine), I'm still nervous about the 12 week scan ... Silly really but can't rest till I see lo.

When's everybody's next scan ? Xx

Hey there, I'm Molly. This is my first bubba and my dh and I are very excited. Just had my first OB on Thursday at 10 weeks 3 days and heard a very healthy heartbeat at 177 bpm. Doc said that there was a chance we wouldn't get an outer hb till 12 weeks but there was our little ones hb beating away :).

So glad u made this thread cuz I feel like I'm wading through threads to find women who are 10/11 weeks.

Hi Molly:hi: I've felt a bit like that for a while now too.
Congratulations on healthy bubba scan hb.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->