Double figures support thread

Hello all ...

How come your scan is at 14 weeks equikm?? I was told they won't tell me the sex of the baby so looks like I'll pay for a private one !

I really need to stop eating so much!! Trying not to attack the chocs as I write this lol xx

they can do the 12 week scan anywhere in between 11 and 14 weeks x

Hello all ...

How come your scan is at 14 weeks equikm?? I was told they won't tell me the sex of the baby so looks like I'll pay for a private one !

I really need to stop eating so much!! Trying not to attack the chocs as I write this lol xx

As feeble has said there is a window for scanning in my area and can be up to 16 weeks! Desperate to see baby doesn't feel real at the moment especially as my nausea is wearing off and I too am just wanting to eat everything in sight! I'm going to be huge lol

Lol I've stopped weighing myself as I may cry!! ... 16 weeks! Don't think I could last that long ... No what you mean my ms is no way near as bad as it was. Xx

i'm already peeved at having to wait until 13 weeks!

i had a scan at 7 weeks, then i will have

a scan at 13 weeks

midwife (with doppler) at 14 weeks

scan at 16 weeks

midwife at 18 weeks

scan at 20 weeks

midwife at 21 weeks

scan at 23 weeks

so i have had to wait 6 whole weeks between my first scan and my second and then they want me like every bloody day!! Its a PITA

i would much rather have spread it out a bit so i wasnt just freaking out for 5 whole weeks!

Sure i felt movement this morning though... so that was reassuring :) :)

:hi: im mary and im gonna be 29 nxt month, we are expecting our first baby we sadly lost a baby last year n ive had a few scns with this one n babys perfect in every way :happydance: next scan is in two weeks cant wait!!

Woo feeble that's impressive midwife appointments! I feel slightly abandoned - hope I don't suddenly pop either or I'm screwed as not told anyone except family and best friend :)

Bouncyboo congrats on your BFP and how exciting about your scan x

I have to have loads because i am high risk and i lost my last baby post 20 weeks... so they are keeping a very close eye on me bless em

I have to have loads because i am high risk and i lost my last baby post 20 weeks... so they are keeping a very close eye on me bless em

Glad to hear they are taking care of you and baby - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

thanks honey, same to you xxx x

and Hi Mary xxxx

Good idea for a thread.

I am 11 weeks and had a scan at nine weeks because of some early bleeding but everything was fine. I have another scan on 14th February, can't wait to see baby again! I have been really lucky with symptoms this time, virtually no m.s., just a couple of slightly queasy moments but really nothing compared to last time. Up until my scan I was really worried that I had no symptoms, now I'm just grateful that I'm not having to deal with morning sickness while running around after a toddler!

I have a two year old who is very much used to being the centre of attention! He knows there is a 'baby in mammy's tummy' but I'm sure he doesn't realise that it is ever going to come out! And I have a feeling he's going to want to put it back when it finally does, LOL. I am a little bit worried about coping with two, but am really looking forward to maternity leave and being able to be a full-time mother again!

I had a planned c-section last time because he was breech, tried ECV but it didn't work. I would love a VBAC this time but I'm good with whatever happens really once baby gets here safely. Last time I had my heart set on a natural birth and was devastated when it didn't work out, but once he was actually here it didn't matter in the slightest! So I'm more laid back about it this time round. I breastfed Thomas until he self-weaned at 22 months and I hope to do the same again with this baby. I would really love a little girl this time, especially as it could possibly be my last baby as I will be 37 when baby is born.

Love this thread! I have been going back and forth between threads for the past few weeks looking for something that looked relevant to me. It gets hard to find anything when you are at this point!

I am Jenni, this is my 4th pregnancy, will be 2nd baby. I am finally starting to feel pretty good about this pregnancy, and just started thinking of names and nursery ideas. So exciting! I can't wait to finally announce it next week, because I am so tired of trying to hide it. Its obvious I have a bump when I wear clothes that fit, and I am sick to death of baggy, unflattering clothes! Nausea has mostly passed for me, but I still get it a bit if I wait to long to eat. Eating is pretty much an every few hours thing. Sooo hoping not to get really huge this time. I am already worried with how often I am eating! lol.

Glad to see you are all doing well with your beans:)

Exciting Jenni! Welcome x

Just breastfeed and youll lose all your baby weight lol x x x

Ha! I wish! With my son I breastfed, but was only able to do it for 4 months. Once I went back to work, my supply just went away really fast, even with pumping. But it took me all this time to lose the weight, I am just now back to prepregnancy weight from my son! Sigh...They are worth it though:)

So how many of us are already in maternity clothes? I busted out my maternity pants a few weeks ago, and I'm gonna switch out my shirts to maternity this week after I finally announce it at 12 weeks. I'm kinda surprised to be in them so soon, to be honest, but regular pants are just sooo uncomfortable.

So how many of us are already in maternity clothes? I busted out my maternity pants a few weeks ago, and I'm gonna switch out my shirts to maternity this week after I finally announce it at 12 weeks. I'm kinda surprised to be in them so soon, to be honest, but regular pants are just sooo uncomfortable.

Me!:blush: I feel so much more comfortable though. I am only 5foot1 and have a petite frame so I always show early and then I get huge!:wacko:

Hi! Good thread! Im Alice and I am 12 weeks and 4 days and haven't been sick since 7.5 weeks.
I have a 5 year old DD who was born at term, 9lb12oz 36 hour labour with an anterior lip, episiotomy, epidural, forceps. Breastfed till 5.5 months. 3 year old DS, 9lb5oz, 7 hour labour with anterior lip again, episiotomy and ventouse. Breastfed till 10 months.

Haven't had my scan yet, getting it on Tuesday (7th Feb) can't wait!!!
Feeling tired still, and getting more hungry and thirsty than normal.
Oh and I KNOW that I'm having a girl. 100 million % =D
Gonna try and ask at the scan (I found out at 12 weeks last time round)!!

Wow 12 weeks. how did u know last time? I think im having a boy but im not sure. got my names picked. indian name for a boy and a scottish name for a girl... anyone else got names?

I'm going for 'samant', for a boy sam for short. hubbys choice as he is indian. freya for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->