Double figures support thread

Love this thread! I have been going back and forth between threads for the past few weeks looking for something that looked relevant to me. It gets hard to find anything when you are at this point!

I am Jenni, this is my 4th pregnancy, will be 2nd baby. I am finally starting to feel pretty good about this pregnancy, and just started thinking of names and nursery ideas. So exciting! I can't wait to finally announce it next week, because I am so tired of trying to hide it. Its obvious I have a bump when I wear clothes that fit, and I am sick to death of baggy, unflattering clothes! Nausea has mostly passed for me, but I still get it a bit if I wait to long to eat. Eating is pretty much an every few hours thing. Sooo hoping not to get really huge this time. I am already worried with how often I am eating! lol.

Glad to see you are all doing well with your beans:)

It's nice to have a fellow tri 1 person who's probably as nervous or more nervous than me! People keep talking about telling everyone soon and I am going to wait as long as possible (like til someone points out that I look a bit pregnant!)

Liam thinks this one is a girl though... Which would make me very happy :)

I think we're probably equally nervous!
I'm not even telling parents til after the scan on Tuesday! Have you had yours yet? sorry if i asked u already on another thread, i have baby brain already:blush:
Told my sister and best friend so far and thats it...don't feel ready for it to be public knowledge yet. May sound wierd to others but i know you get it.

I'm scared people will think we're trying to 'replace' Edward. :cry:

Will keep my fx for a girl for you then.:hugs:

We told my mum... But she's like my best friend... And my best friend, thats it really.

I had a scan at 7+1 because my consultant understands that we are a bit nervous and worried... So I had that scan and saw lovely baby and heartbeat... We have another scan at 13+1 on the 16th feb... So I will bugger off to second tri if that's all good.

There is such a small chance of what happened, happening again but I still want to keep it a secret for as long as possible, probably 18 or 20 weeks if I can...

Lots of people were very, very insensitive about the baby, Liam's mother has pretty much failed ever to acknowledge what happened to us and that's been hard.

I don't ever want to forget my little girl, or have people think I am replacing her but I worry that's what people will think too x I want a girl because I have bought so many girl clothes now! I will also be giving my daughter the same name... Ivy-Mae but I picked that name for my daughter years ago and I would be upset if I couldn't...

Some people will find that weird I am sure x

Love this thread! I have been going back and forth between threads for the past few weeks looking for something that looked relevant to me. It gets hard to find anything when you are at this point!

I am Jenni, this is my 4th pregnancy, will be 2nd baby. I am finally starting to feel pretty good about this pregnancy, and just started thinking of names and nursery ideas. So exciting! I can't wait to finally announce it next week, because I am so tired of trying to hide it. Its obvious I have a bump when I wear clothes that fit, and I am sick to death of baggy, unflattering clothes! Nausea has mostly passed for me, but I still get it a bit if I wait to long to eat. Eating is pretty much an every few hours thing. Sooo hoping not to get really huge this time. I am already worried with how often I am eating! lol.

Glad to see you are all doing well with your beans:)

Exciting Jenni! Welcome x

Just breastfeed and youll lose all your baby weight lol x x x

Hiya Molly and krystal x welcome x

My next scan is on the 16th feb... Feels like a lifetime!

Hey feeble ... Mines on the 15th , def feels like ages away! But I've an appointment on the 7th to check my cervix , midwife said the doctor might scan me as well :) at least it will make the examination less stressful if he does xx

Awww :) .... You doing anything nice for your birthday ... Xx

Hello Everyone! I am pregnant with my second and hoping for a boy this time!! I am 11 weeks and a day I will be going for my 12 week apt on the 13th of this month and I cannot wait. I had an emergency c-section with my first so they are already scheduling me for another for this one. I am totally scared to go through it again but I need to deal with it for my baby! Nice to have people in the same part of their pregnancy to talk to. I feel like I get over looked a lot when I post on here. I am very excited though for my apt next week. Good luck all and hope all the scans go well!!

Great thread and very much appreciated.:thumbup:

I'm Leanne and this is my 3rd pregnancy. Our boys are 11 and 9 so we will have a big gap!:haha:
I had my 12 week scan yesterday and I was measuring 12+2 so I need to change my ticker, it's only a day but that's a day closer to meeting our baby.:cloud9:
I am a doula and am very passionate about women's right to birth their way.

I have had 2 previous emergency c-sections for fetal distress and am hoping to have a water birth this time round.:thumbup:

Hey ladies ... :)

Loving this thread .... Even tho I had a scan at 8 wks (everything was fine), I'm still nervous about the 12 week scan ... Silly really but can't rest till I see lo.

When's everybody's next scan ? Xx

Mines is also the 15th, im both nervous and excited!!

Hey all! I'm Natalie im 24 and this is the first baby for me and DH. im 12 weeks and have my next scan this wednesday coming. i did have a scan at 9 weeks due to bleeding but all was good. my ms has eased up im now only sick at work as my office is absolutely roasting ans there is a girl who sits behind me who really really smells so unfortunately i gag non stop there. at home i'm fine though.

Its nice to have an inbetweeny thread!

I have noticed I am starting to get pains in my back and shooting pains down my buttock. anyone else getting this? I work in a call centre so i'm sat at a desk all day and can only go for scheduled breaks so i'm worried about my posture!

Anyhoo thanks for reading and hello again to all. xx

Hi Ashley x sorry to hear your having a section but at least you know what to expect and will have an actual due date x

Leanne, best of luck with your VBAC, I had a doula in my last labour and I am sorry to say its the worst decision I ever made, she was controlling, demanding and prevented my labour from going as smoothly as it could...

Regardless I have muchos respect for those who choose a profession in anything to do with babies and labour!

Hi Ashley x sorry to hear your having a section but at least you know what to expect and will have an actual due date x

Leanne, best of luck with your VBAC, I had a doula in my last labour and I am sorry to say its the worst decision I ever made, she was controlling, demanding and prevented my labour from going as smoothly as it could...

Regardless I have muchos respect for those who choose a profession in anything to do with babies and labour!

Wow, that's terrible! Totally against everything doulas are about. So sorry you had a bad experience.:cry:

I am 37, having my 3rd child out of 5 pregnancies, i am 11 weeks 3days according to lmp, but sonographer put me forward 3 days :)

Wow, that's terrible! Totally against everything doulas are about. So sorry you had a bad experience.:cry:

I know... Fortunately she's not a doula anymore, unfortunately she now works in the labour ward of the local hospital. I actually get shaky when I think about her possible coming to find me again:(

What a great thread :)

I'm Kerry I'm 28 and 12 weeks and this is me and fiancée first baby together. We have custody of his 6yo from previous relationship. We are super excited though I'm feeling nervous and don't get first scan til 14+3 so I will be an inbetweener for another we'd while yet!
I've not been sick but had nausea that goes away when I eat! Boobs are huge and having some crazy mood swings! Had to have an abcess drilled out my tooth on tues and after scaring myself with google was so worried about baby and kept asking dentist every two seconds asking is it def ok to have this done when I'm pregnant - poor man!
Also not sure how stepson going to take news of new arrival!
Nice to meet you all! X

Hi! Good thread!
Im cheryl, I have a (almost) 2 year old and Im pregnant with our second baby. hoping for a home birth this time!
wishing the tme away till my scan on 14th feb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->