Double prams; what have you gone for?

I have bought the phil and teds navigator in sky blue!
I love it, great to push slim as single buggy great on and off road!
My little boy will be 15months when baby born so unsure how long it will be It Double mode by I can change it straight to single mode!
Xx

After doing so much research I've decided to go for the bumbleride indie twin 2013 model. I'm going to order it to be shipped from America though as its like £200 cheaper!

I've gone for the britax b dual. I cant wait to use it, we've had it set up and had my ds in it, he loves it.

I have went for the britax b - agile double and I love it, so light to push but it wont fit through our doors so we will have to put it up at the front door :/ my lo will be 15 months when baby2 arrives and she loves it and has even had a nap in it :)

We've gone for the Babystyle Oyster Max. I can't wait to pick it up! My hallway is too narrow for a side by side and I found a lot of other tandems we looked at to be too long xx

I've got the babystyle oystermax! At first it seemed quite stiff to push but it seems better now i've used it for a few weeks. It's great as you can use it as a single too. There will be 17 months between my two. We needed something that would fit through our front door x

We have gone for the Britax b dual and it is lovely can't wait to use it! :winkwink:

We've got the Baby Jogger City Select.

Yes weve gone with the baby jogger city select... great pram 16 combinations... noticed with other duel prams with same layout the baby at back is always lower than baby at front and can never see.. only really to the side.

With this pram there is no problem

I have gone for the phil and teds verve (newest model) and so far love it! Can be single or double, I have used it as a single for my 10month old found it light and spacious.........used it as a double with my lo and my nephew who is 3 and still not heavy at all!!!

I won't be needing a double this time round but I did with my other 2....we had the iCandy Pear...it was AWFUL, do not get it!!

It was like a tank, so long, really heavy to get up curbs, heavy frame to get in and out of the car, bulky, the seats were small and DD (2 at the time) couldn't sit in it with the hood up or have the rain cover on it!
It was my biggest mistake in pram buying ever!

We did however have the City Jogger side by side which was fab and we now have the single version for DS and I will keep it for LO once we are finished with his first pram (Mothercare my4)....I love the one handed fold, the seat units are hugeee, the hoods are really big so you don't need parasol or the rain cover really unless its absolutely chucking it down...it gets the biggest thumbs up from me :D...the only con to it I would say is that newborn can't face you but we didn't have that problem as didn't purchase until DS was about 7 months old

x

I have city mini. I love it. Used twice so far. This is third time. 4 under 5!!! It's amazing. Brill. Never flips over when take kids out and shopping on back. Shut it literally 2 seconds with one movement lies flat in boot and all shopping goes ontop. Best buy. Fits through all normal door too. Used to have to concentrate to get it right. Now I'm a pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->