Double prams...

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Whos tryed the First Wheels City Twin Pushchair? I really had my heart set on making my icandy apple a pear but after going and looking at it it doesnt do everything i wanted it to do? but i love the idea of it beeing a single or a double which isnt an option with the first wheels one, also the first wheels one looks really wide but its still winning! opinions?

Hey zara :wave: I had it for about 6 months :dohh: It is so heavy but is light to push just very heavy if you have to lift in/out of car. I got rid of it because basically it was too wide :( Its a great looking pram, got loads of comments on it but totally impractible as it didn't fit through every door way :dohh:

Sorry not what you want to hear maybe :(

there's a bit about them in the twins bit, think the thread's double buggies or somethin!!

The phil and teds are lovely looking, but no room for shopping bags; would that be a problem?

nah not really i have shopping bag hooks! and i dont tend to overload the pram with shopping anyway :) the quinny buzz is the same and thats gunna be my 2nd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->