Double Whammy- Any tips? (TMI??)

Sometimes it hurts like hell doesn't it? I do have TUMS at my side all the time, they don't always work, but sometimes it helps out a bit. Good luck, I hope it gets better!

A couple of things that help...

1) Granny Smith Apples
2) Tomato Juice
3) Tums, Rolaids, Diovol
4) Ginger Ale
5) Rub in a circular motion between your breasts, about 1 inch below

Good luck...

I drink peppermint tea for my trapped wind seems to do it trick, have it after dinner each night xx

My best friend since 15weeks has been a VERY large bottle of Gaviscon :) seems to sort out all the nastys like heartburn/trapped wind/indigestion

hot drink always gets rid of trapped wind for me, gavisgon is a no no makes me puke, chew reenies is great

Rennies work every time for me! But I had to admit aswell that I was away for a weekend and didn't take diluting orange juice with me (only thing I drink!) and had no heartburn at all that weekend so since then haven't drunk it at all and the problem has calmed down. Have you tried to stop eating or drinking something you always do? It may help

laying down on my side and then rolling gently onto my bely somtimes moves it around... with the baby sitting in and amongst your intestines, sometimes it has to be helped along... like squeezing it out by rolling over... it helps me sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->