doubled his birth weight

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I saw Jackie our HV today and she is so happy with how well Alfie is doing, he was born 8lb 3oz and today he doubled his birthweight now weighing a nice chunky 16lb 6oz, and apparently babies should aim to do this by 6 months old, Alfie is 4 months old this coming tuesday. I asked if he was over weight and she said is perfectly in proportion and very mature for his age and very vocal too, she said shes really pleased with him and Im doing a great job, its so nice to hear someone tell you your doing well as a mum not only am i proud of him im proud of me too what a team ay! (and daddy too lol)

Stanley had doubled his birth weight by 10 weeks! :lol: Which I always put down to being born small to match his short arse mum (7lb 2oz) and then packing it on to match his giant father! :D

Alfie's looking gorgeous, well done xxxx

That is fantastic. Chloe doubled hers as well I remember tho at 6 months being 32lb and the health visitor was a cow to me saying she will be obese etc,well you are having a laugh she is well built but not chubby at all.

Must admit tho when Chloe was a babe everytime she opened her mouth I shoved a bottle in it,lol. She was on 6 8oz white formula still as well as food at 6 months :oops: so no wonder she was so big..oh dear wont be doing that next time.

Your little boy looks gorgeous by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->