Doubts and Nerves

Cara Jones

Reaction score
I found out I'm pregnant a few days ago, this will be my first baby, at first I was happy but now I'm starting to have doubts. Both my partner and I have fairly judgemental families and I know that announcing the pregnancy will not be accepted well, this alone is causing me a lot of anxiety and stress and I'm not sure what to do

You've got to put your thoughts and feelings first and sod what everyone else thinks, families will be judgemental at first but they will soon come around to the idea, you just have to take the negativity on the chin and be excited for your baby, the rest will fall into place :)

I absolutely agree with @HLx

Sod them. Enjoy your pregnancy. It’s a purely magical time. Hugs xx

I'm with the others hon. Sod what they think this is ure moment not theres. I'm sure they will be happy for you tho. Any decent person wud be.
Just u concentrate on you for now and I dont have to tell anybody until u feel ready.
I held off until I was nearly 10 weeks because there were certain people I was afraid to tell. I've only just announced on social media because I was worried about what people wud say and also I've had a few complications.
Everyone has been so nice tho. Had the one or two bad reaction but it wasnt to bad and those people are fine with it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->