Down Syndrome testing

Princess_xox

Reaction score
Hi, I had the blood test last Monday, they didn't give me an indication of time where they would call me if their was a problem. Does anyone know? If I haven't heard from them in how long should I presume all is okay?

I was told it would be within 2 days if there was a problem.... otherwise a letter will come with clear results x

With dd I called my dr within 5 days and they told me the results over the phone x

In the uk does the results go back to the doctors or midwives?

I was told to expect a letter within 2 weeks if all was fine, and a call within 5 days if they weren't.

It might depend on the specific test you had done. I had the Harmony and I have been waiting for my results for over a week. I was told it would take a week and I would have my results, but...no news. They mail the blood sample off to be tested so we are still waiting. I left my sample March 19th. I will be calling the clinic on Monday to see what the hold up is. Im also waiting to hear back on gender from the test as well. I was told we get results regardless of turnout via a phone call.

In the uk does the results go back to the doctors or midwives?

Mine went back to the dr. It's more to do with the system they record it on so the receptionist can get access to it. That's what happened with mine anyway xx

You should/would have got a phonecall within a few days if the result was high risk. Otherwise a letter saying your result is low risk, should come straight to you.

I think it works differently depending on the test. They told me it was about a week between getting the blood draw and getting a phone call with the results no matter what those results may be. Went in on a Thursday for the draw and got the results by Monday.

My NT results came straight to me within a couple of weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->