Downright yuck.

Peanut112

Reaction score
I never get this nauseous. Ever. I was driving the other day and had to stop or else surely I'd throw up in the car. It took me a good 20 minutes to convince myself that I was ok and WASNT going to spill everything.. Good ol' mind over matter… Yep well it wasn't my mind that mattered I guess, everything came up later that night!

I'm sooo tired of feeling this gross and I'm sure many are… Is there any way to reduce the feeling or help keep the food down? Crackers only help for so long and pop is absolutely repulsive to me lately.

I have to constantly eat. Unfortunately I've already put on a fair amount of weight- but either I eat & feel 80% or I don't eat, and I feel 20% :(

i know what you mean. i'm 11 weeks today (don't mind my ticker, i got pushed ahead a few days at my dating scan), and the same thing just happened to me this morning. i was driving my son to school and as soon as i pulled up i threw up all over the parking lot. ughhhh. :wacko:

I feel for you ladies. Is there a specific time the morning sickness shows up? I usually have until 1pm before I start feeling it more, and by midnight "I just want the flu to end" and pout until I convince myself to sleep through the ick.

I'm so embarrassed if I get sick in public! But it's not like I can stay home all day where it's "safe".. life still carries on and I'm sure taking 3 months off isn't good anyways. I hope the ms doesn't carry on after the first term.

Mine is all day, every day. It's just that sometimes the nausea is more severe than other days, but it's always there.

I haven't been sick in public yet this pregnancy. I was last pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->