Dpo 8 today ;3 Af due Mar 9 - Symptom Spottin for fun

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
Dpo 1 - Feb 25 - Tired and napped two hours. hungry but no appetite. bad left pelvic pain when i moved. lasted a short while. kinda radiated down too. left nipple more sore than right when nursing tonight. slightly runny nose.. kinda getting worse tonight.. and some prior sneezing. mild af like cramps tonight. or uterine squeezing. a bit gassy. starting to have facial breakout. creamy cm.

Dpo 2 - Woke up with runny nose. ew. pelvis and cervix feels sort/crampy. mild af cramps all day long nonstop. tired. creamy cm. never felt full but felt a little bloated today. sneezing!!

Dpo 3 - Loose stools twice all night. and once in the morn (felt like pure shit too, both exactly how i do on af.. ) lots of crazy dreams last night btw ;D just had some pulling soft cramps lower than ovary on left side at around 1:40pm. its 2:05 and just checked panties, i have light brown spotting on the edge. increased appetite. slight bloating more than usual. never feeling full.

4 dpo - insomnia, woke up thirsty af, craving icecream bars, feeling warm. tried to sleep then woke up an hour later feeling pretty nauseaous. after finally waking up after sleeping a bit more, my throat was scratchy. left side cramps 10:45 am. feeling hungry but no appetite. since 2:30 pm quite mild af like cramps but they are definitely constant. feels like uterus is softly/gently constantly squeezing/tightening itself and had very VERY soft cramp pokes on the left side prior to this. wouldnt consider it even a cramp since it wasnt painful but it definitely happened.. cervix is super tender during sex. couldnt finish. cm is sticky more than creamy. took an hour and a half nap at 1pm also. right side cramping at 5 pm. it felt midheight but it was far right. bad left boob pain when i was laying down tonight about 8:30 and right boob pain while laying down at 10:17pm. LOTS of semi stretchy/creamy cm!! so much!!

5 dpo - insomnia over night. woke up very hungry. feel like eating everything. been eating alot anyway though the past couple of days! still peeing often as well. one moment of left side cramping at 8:19am. felt strange too. got emotional and cried. mildly runny nose. left side soft cramps again at 11:19am. haha an exact three hours apart! woo! second-long cramp high up on right. really high up but below bikini line. this is the dpo i began implanting with my daughter so ... maybe ^-^ now mild tightening similar to af cramps on a full flow at 11:48 am. cramps on and off throughout day. suddenly badly gassy tonight. had what i think is IB... it was light brown spots on my pantiliner. METAL MOUTH gross taste at 10:30pm! its so gross i culd have gagged soo much. its getting stronger and slowly spreading from face cheek to tongue to other face cheek. laying down at 11 pm and cervix suddenly feels quite heavy. having on and off cramps and some similar to af.

6 dpo - woke up feeling extremely wet in my underwear. had lightning crotch a few times and i havent even gotten out of bed yet. feeling nauseous like i did with morning sickness and needa eat!!! finally got to check and SPOTTING!! ON PANTILINER. 6 spots in clusters of really tiny brownish red spots! IB continued from last night? metal taste is still here! right side cramping when walking fast for a minute to the post office. got kinda winded which never happened before. pooping alot lol tmi. around 10pm left side cramping very, very high up

7 dpo - felt flutters like the first kicks my daughter let me feel at 12wks at the middle top of uterus. kinda wanting only OG breadsticks and Rice Balls. af cramps at 10 am and mildly on and off til 1 pm and niw they r stronger and i swore af was here.. checked and nothing. decent amount of creamy white cm! crying at things i normally wouldnt. dizziness and breathlessness when i didnt do anything but change tops. lower back pain! single spot of pink. horrible cervical sharp yet dull pains at 9pm. still have on and off mild af feelings. reflux and mild heartburn. liquid/food comes up as soon as i lay down. it feels similar to how it did during my pregnancy second and third tri. left rib pain.

8 dpo - bfn. random runny nose. sneezing(have been since forever btw everyday). pretty mild af cramps. feeling happy-easygoing. normally im very depressed and bitchy(have been since i was 12 yrs old) lower back pain and leg aches when waking up and moving around. decent amount of white creamy cm. more than usual. random headache on right side that lasted brief. weepy and cried for absolutely NO REASON and randomly. mild right breast pain at top middle. vaginal pain on left side

9 dpo - didnt test. afraid to see bfn. woke up with horrible gas pains followed by bad cramps like lightning crotch in vagina. pinchy cramp that feels very soft on right side high up.

we use pnp method but he keeps telling me "you are tired because you are pregnant" so its led me to symptom spot and prepare myself for possible #2. XD we always told eachother if it happens, it happens and i now feel more at ease about another so soon. our first isnt even 10 months old yet.

So, you may remember me as the poas addict. i have over 16 DIFFERENT brands of tests: midstreams, digitals, cheapies, dipsticks, everything. im crazy. ALREADY TESTED XD but if you want to join my two week journey, feel free to post your own sticks and symptoms any time!

Hey! I'm 3dpo and having some symptoms today. So far:
Mild headache, cramps, bubbles in tummy, sore nipples, gassy... The biggest one for me has been my ears are SO hot! I remember that happening last time when I was pregnant with my girl (now 14 months). So I'm taking that as a good sign!!
What date will you be testing?

hey Dobsd, ive had symptoms identical to my pregnancy with my daughter last year and i still ended with af so it can go either way with me. im 2 dpo today and i plan on testing on march 10th if my period doesnt show on 9th. im one that normally gets early positives, like at 7 dpo with my now 9month old daughter, but i dont want to torture myself with daily testing! i have hundreds of tests both cheapie, storebought, and digitals. im covered to test any time though lol XD

hey Dobsd, ive had symptoms identical to my pregnancy with my daughter last year and i still ended with af so it can go either way with me. im 2 dpo today and i plan on testing on march 10th if my period doesnt show on 9th. im one that normally gets early positives, like at 7 dpo with my now 9month old daughter, but i dont want to torture myself with daily testing! i have hundreds of tests both cheapie, storebought, and digitals. im covered to test any time though lol XD

Gosh, I wish I had your willpower. I bought 3 Frers the other day and they were gone within three days!!! Haha I go POAS crazy!
I'm 4dpo today and have woken up quite crampy and it's far too early for AF, so fingers crossed!

aahh i woke up crampy too!! and i used to b worse than yu! lol, i wuld test before O even. and id test every single time id pee all day everyday. XD my stash looked obsessive. i was embarassed to share the pics of it but also proud. i really am trying not to poas at all until its late. so far so good but im only 2 dpo! i really want frers now that u mention them but i have a few different brands at home already in stacks of their own: EPT digital, wondfo, CB digital, Clinical Guard, and SurePredict.

Hey! This my 4th cycle trying, 5dpo today, AF is due March 7th. I don't normally symptom spot like this but too cycle already feels different!

1dpo: Bad Endo pain, exhausted
2dpo: Lots of creamy CM
3dpo: woke up in the night with back cramping
4dpo: Creamy CM tinged pink/brown with a little blood! Cervix high and soft but closed
5dpo: Dry CM, no more spotting, super high temps

The spotting and super high temps are both new for me especially so early. I really hope this is good news but I also think it's too early so maybe it's just Endo 😔

hi GraceEr! we have similar symptoms at the exact same dpo! i didnt record my cm and cervix bcuz its always varied for me until im 4 wks along. i also dont temp!

oh wow! have you had any really early spotting and been pregnant? mine was too late to be ovulation bleeding but supposedly too early to be IB. I'm still hopeful though, temps only estimate O day, it could have been a little earlier very easily

Hi GraceEr! That's all sounding quite positive, fingers crossed for you! What date will you be testing? I'm due AF March 8th but will be testing from 9dpo as that's when I get my BFP with my daughter

im 2 dpo today so too early for IB. with my daughter i had last year i didnt have IB til i was 5 weeks pregnant so i dont expect early IB this time around if i am pregnant again. but who knows!

feels like my uterus has been softly to moderately squeezing itself nonstop all day. its like mild af cramps since dpo 1 except it started last night and lasted all day so far today. i even thought i was bleeding but nope, just alot of creamy cm since dpo 1

so tired. cant believe i took a two hour nap yesterday. i sooo wanted to today but my baby wasnt asleep when i was wanting to. ;3 itll be ok. plus i never have creamy cm this much after O. normally its watery or stretchy after O and during O but ive had nonstop loads of creamy.

So, my right boob was feeling weird just now, so I was checking out and gave it a squeeze to see where the pain was coming from and my nipple leaked fluid! :wacko:
No idea if this is a pregnancy symptom but it has never happened before!! Well, not since I was breastfeeding but that was about a year ago!

wow thats strange. i dont hear that happening often during tww but im breastfeeding currently so i dont have much advice since mine will absolutely leak fluid whenever

Have had a read online and it could be any number of things... Pregnancy, ovulation, AF! More likely to happen when you've already had a child apparently.
I think I'll go with the first option and take it as a pregnancy sign haha

Morning! 6dpo today and my boobs are feeling a little tender but that's normal for my LP. I'm going to Sheffield for the weekend with my husband soon so I hope that will take my mind of all this for a few hours! Counting down the days till testing :D

so after i had some strange soft pulling cramps 15 mins ago i just checked my panties cuz i was having to go pee bad and i had some light brownspotting on the edge

actually 25 mins later. so strange ;O also it had some pink in it. i had a bunch of cm afterward as well. this wuld be quite early for implantation so i dont think thats what it was from.

actually 25 mins later. so strange ;O also it had some pink in it. i had a bunch of cm afterward as well. this wuld be quite early for implantation so i dont think thats what it was from.

Is it possible you OV'd earlier than you thought?

Morning! 6dpo today and my boobs are feeling a little tender but that's normal for my LP. I'm going to Sheffield for the weekend with my husband soon so I hope that will take my mind of all this for a few hours! Counting down the days till testing :D

I need something to take my mind off it too, it's all I'm thinking about the last few days! Enjoy your weekend in Sheffield! Haven't been there in years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->