Dpo 8 today ;3 Af due Mar 9 - Symptom Spottin for fun

possible but unlikely because i didnt get a positive opk until the day my calendar said i was supposed to O. and then i had O pains about 6 hours after the positive opk that day. then a negative opk the next day.

Catiren you're freaking me out. We're having the exact same symptoms!! Can't believe you had early spotting too. I also had some left sided pains, felt like around my ovary. My boobs are getting tender now too, aching a little!

lol ur right! but its too early for implantation right? the earliest i implanted is 5/6 dpo with my daughter. any earlier im scared of ectopic so i HOPE what im experiencing isnt going to be ectopic or implantation yet!

plus my nipples have been sore while nursing all day and have been bad since dpo 1. im blaming progesterone at this point but who knows later on ;D

I'm feeling so ughhh today. Had nausea all afternoon and quite bad cramping. Hot flushes, back ache and soooo tired!
AF is due in 9 days and I don't usually get pre-menstrual symptoms until a day or two before...

same ive felt hot as well. and i keep having symptoms i only get during or a day or two before af. i keep thinkin af is coming almost two weeks early

no nausea for me though which is strange bcuz i normally suffer it daily due to reflux

So I'm laid in bed because I feel like crap and I can suddenly smell onions. Really strong like it's right under my nose... So I'm sniffing around trying to find the source of the smell. Sniffing my armpits thinking "have I not showered for a few days?!" :haha: Can't find the source of the smell. My partner comes in five minutes later and I ask him what he's up to and he says he's just been in the kitchen chopping onions. The kitchen is on the other side of the house!
I also found a post I made on here in 2014 with my symptoms by dpo and they are scarily similar to what I'm having now...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 11
i have tried following the post i made here a year and half ago on the Symptoms By Dpo thread(page 279) but the second time my symptoms followed my pregnancy symptoms it was af cycle. so i dont look at my previous symptoms anymore ;( on the other hand i cant help but compare mine to others which makes no sense lol

i too have been peeing alot but ive been drinking liquids a tad more than usual. but been peeing every hour. i think my give away symptom would be extreme bloating.

slight lightning crotch. ow ;( i needa go to bed

well i woke up nauseous and thought i was going to puke. couldnt sleep at all. i felt warm all night even though it was a 40 degree wind coming through which felt awesome. and i was sooooo thirsty and craving icecream bars but also had to pee soooo bad all at like 3 am. i think i got 3 hours of sleep. everyone else got like 10 XD im jelly of them but i only sleep up to 6 hrs anyway then im great to go if i get the full 6.

slight lightning crotch. ow ;( i needa go to bed

I had one little flash of lightening crotch yesterday!
i think the lightning crotch is the cervix changing position and its hittin nerves. ive gotten it at 1-2 dpo when i was pregnant but i also had it when i wasnt AFTER giving birth and my cycles were regulating. i wish it was a for sure sign

all my signs so far culd go either way. im 4 dpo now! times flyin

I'm 7dpo today. I didn't sleep well last night, felt hot and struggled to get comfy. unusual for me. I think I'm going to stock up on cheap dipsticks today and just start testing from tomorrow. My personality is such that I shrug off BFNs no problem but I love the idea of a super early BFP so I feel like it's worth it. Can't wait to start!

i was burnin up too! i got 3 hrs of sleep. it sucked last night. that hasnt happened for a LONG time. *wink.

left side cramps again. i still feel very hungry but i have no appetite its sooo weird.

my cervix feels so puffy with a hardness behind it... like a pillow covering somethin really firm. it hurt to have sex and i wasnt in the mood anyway. not dry either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->