• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dpo 8 today ;3 Af due Mar 9 - Symptom Spottin for fun

feeling SOOOOOO thirsty and tired! gosh its crazy. is this a really bad pms??!! thats why i wanna test so early ;3;

the thirst is real... have been dealing with it since the middle of the night at 3/4 dpo where i also experienced nausea and thought id throw up.. today ive drank at least 9 cups of liquids. 12 oz cups. and in STILL thirsty as fudge. i cant get enough. i had extreme milk thirst just like this with ny daughter at 3-4 dpo and drank 2 gallons of milk all by myself in three days straight. this reminds me so much of that now. i totally forgot til i googled symptoms and came across my own lol! and others ofcourse! and they had a bfp as well. hopefully me too ;D and you all as well!

thinking of buying 12 more different BRANDS of tests from amazon including both curved and old style frer. im so poas crazy. my SO thinks its totally adorable and so he buys me whatever sticks i want. i dont wanna go off the deep end any longer but ugh its so tempting and he gave me the OK! D///; i told him r yu nuts to let me choose whichever ones!? and he said "its so cute that yur addicted to them". he said he totally wants to get them for me.

Haha that's funny! My partner is the opposite, he thinks I need to go to POAS rehab :haha:

Speaking of POAS, does this look like an Evap to you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 12
That's a BFP! Congratulations!!! I really hope we all get them :D

i wuld only think evap if it was aftee time limit. otherwise i do see a line!

holy moly! light brown spotting on my panties. i stared at it to make sure i wasnt going crazy and my SO was holding our daughter about 20 ft down the hall and said "implantation bleeding" and i was like thats notfunny and he said im serious. and im like how did u even see what i see from 20 ft away? he even asked if i poased today and wat the result was. im 5 dpo so itll be too early

Hmm I'm not convinced, it doesn't look very pink in real life and I'm only 7dpo. This was about an hour after I did the test. There wasn't anything after three minutes so I left it in the bathroom, then when I went back I saw this. Wish I'd waited longer than three minutes!!

had a weird nasty taste like a metal pole on the side of my tongue randomly 13 mins ago..its slowly going across my tongue and mouth. its SOOO gross it makes me gag. i had this at 5 dpo all through 6 dpo with my daughter. i was in school at the time and i remember askin the teacher if i culd leave early cuz i felt sick. i thought iwas gunna puke. it got worse at 6 dpo but it lasted about 26 hrs. aaghh its getting worse before i can even finish this post D; i take it as a good sign

im sorry. ;(( i guess it was an evap. the line looked grayish when i now look back at the picture but it being that visible u wuld think it shulda been real!

Ah well, I guess I'll know for sure in a few days! Gonna wait until 10dpo now until I test again. That way, if this one was a BFP, it'll be very obvious by then! But if I test sooner and this one was an Evap, I'll just be disappointed I think.

This afternoon I've had nausea constantly, I'm really hungry (haven't eaten since breakfast) but just can't find anything I want to eat.
Have also got the metallic taste in my mouth, only slightly though but it's definitely there. I'm putting that down to having not eaten much today though as I never had it with my daughter.

Omg my daughter just brought her play-doh over to me and I could smell it and I just want to eat it! What the hell!!!

lol woah dont eat it! haha ive been smelling everything too! but i havent wanted to eat anything i smell. rather i get nauseous if anything because the smell is soo strong. my cervix feels heavy right now. feels also like af or something. i did have af cramps the day before my bfp. im hoping ;3 thats awesome im not the only one suffering dysgeusia (metal mouth)

Hi hope you don't mind me joining been here on off for 5 years TTC. Had a tubal reversal in 2011 by Dr. Richard Levin in Kentucky. Still have not gotten pregnant due for AF on March 3rd fairy dust to all of you. I am still trying though.

hi tiatammy!

hope this cycle/month is ours!

hi tiatammy!

I do too I have been trying for 5 years. did find out that I had a normal cycle in october but then no cycle in nov or dec, doctors thought maybe my hormones were messed up. they did all kinds of test. checking thyroid hormone levels everything come to find out I was pregnsnt and loss the baby, it was horrible but had no symptoms all pregnancy test urin and blood test came back negative, they said they didnt know, my numbers were not high enough for the pregnancy to be detected. I do hope it will still happen for me I am 44 yrs old. I just dont know.:cry:

hi tiatammy!

I do too I have been trying for 5 years. did find out that I had a normal cycle in october but then no cycle in nov or dec, doctors thought maybe my hormones were messed up. they did all kinds of test. checking thyroid hormone levels everything come to find out I was pregnsnt and loss the baby, it was horrible but had no symptoms all pregnancy test urin and blood test came back negative, they said they didnt know, my numbers were not high enough for the pregnancy to be detected. I do hope it will still happen for me I am 44 yrs old. I just dont know.:cry:

Hi Tiatammy :)

Wow sounds like you've been through a lot. Will this be your first you are trying for? Hopefully this will be your month!!

hi tiatammy!

Hi Tiatammy :)

Wow sounds like you've been through a lot. Will this be your first you are trying for? Hopefully this will be your month!!

no this isnt my first child I do have a 23 year old daughter from a previous marriage, well her father made me have a tubal ligagtion we were together for 13 years he didnt want anymore children of course my daughter was his only child, well to make a long story short we divorced and I remarried in 2007 and had the tubal reversal done in 2011 by Dr. Richard Levin in kentucky. I have been on clomid metformin temp charting using preseed used maca you name it everything but stand on my head, it really has been hard.did find out hubby does have some morphology issue but that is only going on one semen analysis, I mean he could of had a cold or something to cause that result at that time they say you go by at least 3 test because they can change so it is possible that was just 1 fluke of a test, we havent had anymore done. we live in west virginia so we traveled to kentucky for the sergery.

Wow you've definitely been through a lot! Well I've really got my fingers crossed for you that this is your month!

As for me, if I'm not pregnant I will eat my hat! This evening I have 'rage'... Everything my partner does or says is making me want to murder him with a dessert spoon! He's sat across from me right now and his breathing is SO loud! Who breathes like that?! Stop it, stop it now!! Haha he's driving me nuts!
When I was pregnant with my daughter I got the worst pregnancy rage so I'm hoping this is a good sign, as annoying as it is!

Ps If you don't hear from me again, I'm serving time for murder!

I just sat down to eat dinner, spinach and ricotta pasta (which I usually love!). Put a piece in my mouth and promptly threw up! Eeeeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->