Dpo thread!!!!

Nanda0407

TTC # 3
Reaction score
Hey girls im a symptom spotter and think that would be nice to share them just so we can probably obsess more and maybe help the TWW go by faster. anyone else on the TWW?
Im 4-5 dpo today and here is mine

1-2dpo-nothing feeling good
2-3dpo-a little crampy
3-4dpo- cramped a little more today
4-5- crampy (dull cramps)

I think I'm 5 dpo and I have the exact same symptoms...always afraid its AF

lol me too... im glad ur in the TWW with me so we can share symptoms and keep each other sane in the meantime. lol

Im 4dpo and nothing spectacular to report just some mild cramping really low down a bit like af cramps :)

I'm 3dpo and had some 'twinges' around the ovary area. I've no idea if it's unusual for me as its my first cycle ttc. I don't remember feeling them before, but that doesn't mean they haven't happened before!

:howdy: I am new to the site, so, I hope that no one minds my poking my nose in here. :shhh:

I am currently somewhere in the neighbourhood 10dpo, provided what I felt was actually an ovulation pain.

1-4dpo - Went by without a hitch.
5dpo - Temperature went up a smidge. Thought little of it.
6-8dpo - Yow, a little pain during the actual TTC process, if you catch my drift. Never felt it before, and even my other-half said he felt a difference.
9dpo - Light cramping low on my right side. Could be something, could be nothing. My temperature is up there, and staying up.

Certainly not one to get my hopes up, but this business is certainly strange! :huh:

my first cycle ttc - well I had lots of symptoms last week but nothing really to report for the last few days except feeling emotional, tired and headache. As you might have read my cycle is confusing me lol! no idea if and when I ov'd, af on 27 December then light one day bleed on Tuesday 19 January, so either I'm pg and it's too early for my bfp or i had another period mid cycle and I'm ov'ing this week who knows lol! bd every other night this week lol!

slept with my bum angled on a pillow last night just to help!

I'm roughly 7-8 dpo and I got a random nosebleed today.. totally weird.

I've also had this really weird shooting pain in my left forearm... probably not TTC related but weird nonetheless..

Also have itchy-like sensations in my ovary areas and some very very mild cramping.

I've also had this really weird shooting pain in my left forearm... probably not TTC related but weird nonetheless..

While I agree with it not being TTC related, I must confess that I am having the same issue. o_O? Maybe, it's the weather, huh? *chuckles* :winkwink:

Well 5dpo today had a few shooting pains in left (.) still got cramps and 3 zits :( 2 on my chin and 1 in the middle of my chest never had 1 there b4 lol x

it might be then.... lol....you never know. im not good today my symptoms disappeared boobies doesnt hurt as much just a little crampy. i think im out this month... =(

6dpo - this tww is killing me lol !!
Well nothing special either today lol had a bit of green cm (like snot) tmi i know !!! Both (.)(.) sore today at the side by armpits and a funny pinching pain (doesn't hurt) behind belly button other than that nothing. Ill be half way there tomorrow and will prob test from 12dpo onwards till either i get my :bfp: or :witch:

loll. i had nosebleed today..... boobs feels like yours only armpits hurt. lol very thirsty and a little nausea today. i also felt my cp last night and it was high and soft ish. (today was the same) i tested last night and this AM BFN. *thats what you get for testing way too early*
im 7-8 dpo......

ohhhh forgot to mention i have been crampy since saturday.....

that shooting pain in your fore arms i get that some months and it feels like arm is going numb almost wierd lol

hi im also in the 2ww im on 6dpo and its driving me crazy just wanna know if its yes or no but im getting werid symptoms as well, sore(.)(.) with very senstive nips, pulling pains in belly wih mild cramping, temps have gone really high since the wkend sunday was 36.7c now 37.2c and ***tmi*** my cm has gone sort of greeny colour as well so im at a lose wots happening i so want to test but dh has said no gotta wait but im so inpateint lol

omg i think im going crazy......... my cramps now just turned into pinching in my uterus!!!!! like i feel it in a different place!!!!!! am i going crazy?????? omg!!!!!! this is killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally crazy/obsessed!

1-7dpo - nothing noticeable
7dpo - bad heartburn/reflux all day long(I've never had this before)
8dpo - same as 7dpo
9dpo - mild cramping started in the PM still have heartburn/reflux
10dpo - mild random cramping. I felt a pull in my stomach on my left side from my belly button. Also, a couple of random surges of pain through my left breast. BBs might be fuller but I could be seeing things.

I'm trying to remain hopeful because last month a had all sorts of symptoms but AF came. I didn't really have any noticable symptoms with #1 either.

Good luck ladies

I'm totally crazy/obsessed!

1-7dpo - nothing noticeable
7dpo - bad heartburn/reflux all day long(I've never had this before)
8dpo - same as 7dpo
9dpo - mild cramping started in the PM still have heartburn/reflux
10dpo - mild random cramping. I felt a pull in my stomach on my left side from my belly button. Also, a couple of random surges of pain through my left breast. BBs might be fuller but I could be seeing things.

I'm trying to remain hopeful because last month a had all sorts of symptoms but AF came. I didn't really have any noticable symptoms with #1 either.

Good luck ladies

Yeah. It always seems like we have the most symptoms when we're truly not pregnant!

All of my symptoms have started 5dpo, the same day I had some brown discharge when I wiped. (Implantation?! I hope!)

5dpo: mild pressure in the lower abdomen, not really cramps, I was just suddenly more aware of how heavy feeling that area was. A few times it felt like someone was pinching me from the inside! Ouch! Starting to get really watery CM. Unusual for this late in my cycle.

6dpo: same pressure, some cramping. Slight backache as well, though that only happens if I'm up on my feet all day and walking around, so it could be from something else.

7dpo: dreams keep getting stranger. No joke. I've had vivid dreams since 5dpo, but they keep getting weirder! I think this was the night I had a dream that I was just SCREAMING! Literally screaming at the top of my lungs hoping someone would hear me in real life and come wake me up. I also had a dream that I died in volcano eruption, and that I gave birth to a daughter that looks identical to my 8 year old cousin, Gabrielle. More pinching sensations, true AF style cramps started.

8dpo: nothing new. Everything listed above, only getting slightly worse.

9dpo: PEEING! PEEING ALL THE TIME! OMGOSH! SO MUCH PEEING!!

10dpo (Today): cramps. lots of them. Not really painful, just really uncomfortable. Umm.. Had a Doctor's appt at 10:45 am, by the time I got home I just wanted to nap. So I did... then I didn't wake up until 5pm! Totally weird.

I don't know when it really started, but I've been getting really veiny. Lots of blue veins going across my chest/boobs. There are a few across my stomach, and my thighs have them as well. I usually can't see any of my veins, so this is really weird looking.

Oh, and every once in a while my nipples will tingle oddly. They feel really full, but no pain. Just weird tingles.

I should also note that it really feels like AF is coming. I keep feeling something you know... um.. kind of drip and I really think it's my period starting, but it isn't! Just lots of annoying CM. I just feel like I'm ready to flow at any minute, which has me worried since AF isn't too far away now. :(

hey ill join too

im 11 dpo i've had cramps on and off , felt nausea like for about 3 mins every now and then and my boobs are being weird. Sometimes they have a shooting pain but only for like a minute or two and then sometimes they are a little tender but it never lasts long so i dont know if thats a sign cos i thought they are meant to be tender most of the time? oh yeh and had the tiniest bit of browny mucus/blood
at 6 dpo when i wiped twice. 7 dpo had a bit more but was like a pale pink.

anyway goodluck girls hope we all get our bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->