Dpo thread!!!!

Lol did I mention the weird taste in my mouth? ( not metallic)

Lol did I mention the weird taste in my mouth? ( not metallic)

Well, I'm going to ask the stupid question: "What kind of taste?" even though you probably would've explained it in your post if you could LOL

I'm approximately 9dpo, and POAS this morning. Of course, BFN. I just feel weird though. First the nosebleed, then the shooting pain in the arm, then really mild cramping/pinching, and now just random aches and pains all over my body. Oh an I am a bit tired but that could just be from working. I have sore boobs but I get that every cycle. stupid TWW.

lol.... idk what kind of taste just like a bitter taste i guess..... its weird.... i think thats whats making me so effin thirsty!! its a weird taste bitter (i guess lol)... idk how to explain. lol

Ohhh, my goodness, do I ache, today. :wacko: Today makes 11dpo, and I have a backache that has made its way straight up my spine. It started at the bottom, and is now radiating to my shoulder blades. There is some discomfort around my front, too, like a sort of pulling. Not much new to report, but, owwwwwww... *chuckles*...

Im 8dpo... I have been beeling fuller. Like a bloated sort of feeling. Cp high and soft. Lots of creamy watery discharge. Had a very weird dream 6dpo. Been feeling hungry but when i go to eat i don't fancy it. The 2ww drives me mad !!

morning girls i think im 4dpo but i got nothing to report !!

some of yours sound really positive good luck im defo keeping up with this thread !! :)

im 6dpo and im sooo gassy cannot help myself, its really embarrassing. i had af cramping at 5dpo, but thats gone.

another day out of the way i really wanna test !! but going to keep away till day before af due woke up this morning with a horrid taste in my mouth brushing didnt shift it its not metalic or bloody its nasty and sourish iykwim lol i really think im going insane :blush: My coffee tastes bloody awful yukkkkkk (.)(.) still soreish and shooting pains in nipples and im havin a 'i feel fat' day :( af cramps on and off aswell omg i could prob write a book of symptoms lol most are prob imaginary ttc is hard work !!! :)

11dpo today - af due in 2 days... had slight spotting last night which has now gone. getting cramps though and my temp has plummeted :(

Ive got this weird feeling :wacko: I keep feeling a trickle (like af) and when i goto the toilet my knickers are full of creamy cm like lotion TMI i know !!!!!!! Ive not had this before - Told you this 2ww is going to drive me insane lol Hopefully its a good sign :)

Hi, would you mind if I joined you ladies???

Just joined and not used to some of the abbreviations yet.

I am 5/6 dpo and the wait is killing me. Have cramps since day 2, which is weird as I dont even get them when my af is here (hope I am getting these letters right lol).
Feeling a bit irritable today and waves of feeling sick.

I would like to wish you all the best this month and would love to join you in your 2ww.

Forgot to add, my lower half looks like I have swallowed a football, anyone else feeling the same???

Welcome Kermitsmum !! Yep Im having a fat day today just feel bloated blah ! Now i wouldnt mind the bloat if i had an excuse like 'im pregnant' haha Welcome aboard !!

11 dpo today. I had a dream last night I was pregnant (showing). This morning I woke up with what I thought was AF cramps but they ended up being gas cramps. BB's started hurting today on the sides. Not a constant hurt, but just random. I'm feeling "wet" and I am VERY bloated. Oh, and today was the first day I really felt like I could :sick: AF is due on Monday.

Hello girls!

I'm new to all of this, hope its ok to join you! I'm around 10-11 dpo, feel like i'm literally going insane symptom spotting! I keep telling myself everyday that I won't obsess today but I just can't help it! Rather than getting on with stuff I find myself looking at these forums (but never joined one until today!).

My boobs feel really sore but not sure if thats just my norm before af!
Also been feeling a tiny bit nauseous and not sure if i'm feeling more tired than usual but think I may be reading far too much into it!

It's so nice to see I'm not the only one who can't help but symptom spot like this in the 2ww!

I personally think symptom spotting keeps us going and gives us hope in the 2ww (well it does me anyway) lol

Welcome aboard goingcrazy ! :)

Forgot to add, my lower half looks like I have swallowed a football, anyone else feeling the same???

Yes! I had to fight my pants this morning. I'm also getting annoyed/mad very easily. I jumped on hubby last night because he drank the last of the tea. I'm not normally like that even if I'm mentral.

another day out of the way i really wanna test !! but going to keep away till day before af due woke up this morning with a horrid taste in my mouth brushing didnt shift it its not metalic or bloody its nasty and sourish iykwim lol i really think im going insane :blush: My coffee tastes bloody awful yukkkkkk (.)(.) still soreish and shooting pains in nipples and im havin a 'i feel fat' day :( af cramps on and off aswell omg i could prob write a book of symptoms lol most are prob imaginary ttc is hard work !!! :)

I've heard that going off coffee is an early sign for most :bfp:'s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->