Dpo thread!!!!

Hello girls!

I'm new to all of this, hope its ok to join you! I'm around 10-11 dpo, feel like i'm literally going insane symptom spotting! I keep telling myself everyday that I won't obsess today but I just can't help it! Rather than getting on with stuff I find myself looking at these forums (but never joined one until today!).

My boobs feel really sore but not sure if thats just my norm before af!
Also been feeling a tiny bit nauseous and not sure if i'm feeling more tired than usual but think I may be reading far too much into it!

It's so nice to see I'm not the only one who can't help but symptom spot like this in the 2ww!

Oh yeah you are def not alone! I drive myself NUTS! Anything out of the norm just has to be overanalyzed and googled! Hubby doesn't know who I am anymore :laugh2:

I'm 11 dpo today too and I'm in the same boat with symptoms. Hopefully we'll both get a :bfp:

another day out of the way i really wanna test !! but going to keep away till day before af due woke up this morning with a horrid taste in my mouth brushing didnt shift it its not metalic or bloody its nasty and sourish iykwim lol i really think im going insane :blush: My coffee tastes bloody awful yukkkkkk (.)(.) still soreish and shooting pains in nipples and im havin a 'i feel fat' day :( af cramps on and off aswell omg i could prob write a book of symptoms lol most are prob imaginary ttc is hard work !!! :)

I've heard that going off coffee is an early sign for most :bfp:'s!

O0oo i really do hope so :) :)

How are you ladies today? I'm still cramping. And that's all as far as symptoms today

How are you ladies today? I'm still cramping. And that's all as far as symptoms today

Nothing really major right now. I had one of those real sore zits show up on my chin (you know the ones without a head, hurt like the dickens). I just went to the bathroom....TMI alert and I don't know if it was my urine or CM but goodness! Very strong odor. Not bad I don't guess but just overwhelming. Nothing I've ever noticed before. I'm 11 dpo today. Gas cramps this morning have gone away. I just have some pain in one side of my back.

Ok advice needed, am still cramping and have been on and off but alot during the day. Not really wet below (sorry tmi) but when I am, its sort of cream like. The cramping is starting to annoy me now. Never get cramps before AF, which is not due for another week, this cramping has been there for about 4 days and is slowly getting stronger. Did a PT yesterday, but it was BFN, but, figured this is probably too early. Not had any spotting or anything, but didn't with my other two pregnancies, have to say, that was 10 years ago lol and my memory has probably shortened somewhat.

Is anyone else feeling this annoying cramping and bloated and IRRITABLE etc etc?
I hate this waiting game!!! My head is all over the place, am I, aren't I? blurrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies. I'm also TTC and on 8 or 9DPO (not sure if may last AF started Jan 8th or 9th though). Now, i'm feeling this PMS-like cramps and in not yet due for my next AF until Feb 6th. Could anyone tell me if this is a good sign? I hate waiting and this is driving me nuts!

i'm wondering if my temperature will pick up again tomorrow at 12dpo but don't want to get my hopes up -sigh-

I am getting that awful lower back pain today...does anyone else get this every month? For me it usually means AF is on its way :(

Hi Bonjo, I have had slight back slight back ache in the last day or two. I dont normally get any symptoms of AF before apart from slight bloating. Now the bloating has taken on a mind of its own lol, even my girls have noticed.

Hope this helps!!

Ok advice needed, am still cramping and have been on and off but alot during the day. Not really wet below (sorry tmi) but when I am, its sort of cream like. The cramping is starting to annoy me now. Never get cramps before AF, which is not due for another week, this cramping has been there for about 4 days and is slowly getting stronger. Did a PT yesterday, but it was BFN, but, figured this is probably too early. Not had any spotting or anything, but didn't with my other two pregnancies, have to say, that was 10 years ago lol and my memory has probably shortened somewhat.

Is anyone else feeling this annoying cramping and bloated and IRRITABLE etc etc?
I hate this waiting game!!! My head is all over the place, am I, aren't I? blurrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

It's been almost 5 years for me so I understand! I've read a lot of folks have had the AF like cramping and have get a :bfp: . The fact that you don't normally have it may be a good sign. I had some cramping 9dpo-10dpo but today none except for the occassional gas cramp. I haven't nor did I with # 1 have any spotting or IB. I also am having the back pain. Good luck!

i dont get lower back pain unless af is here...!!!!
so it might be a good sign.....
today my cramps are almost gone again just a little bit here and there. but im very tired and hungry!!!!!!
yesterday i had some stabbing in my bbs!!!! but today they're normal just a little sore (if you touch them) and swollen. so im losing hopes. my cp still high and soft. i just got to stop thinking about my symptoms already!!! it drives me crazy!

Nanda, same here...been tired all day, didn't really feel hungry but when I ate, I ate alot :) I've had no symptoms in the bbs at all though...:wacko:

doesnt it drive you crazy? i wish we had a little voice inside that told us.....lke "the egg was fertilized" "the egg is now implanting" "you are now officially pregnant" or "nothing happened better luck next cycle" lol i mean anything. this waiting is crazy!!!!

Hi, I'm new to this site I'm 4dpo and have been cramping all week. AF is due around the 6th. I hope this could be implantation cramps!I been having a little bit of back pains and headaches! Let's all KOFX!

Good morning everyone.
Well, I decided to clear my mind this morning and become a domestic goddess for a while. Was up at 7 am and made a chocolate cake and iced it for my girls. Was impressed as the cramps seem to have subsided slightly.
Has anyone had this where they have been cramping for a while and then they become not so bad? Have to say that my lower back was really aching last night.

Trying to decipher my dream, keep dreaming about owning a range rover, that was given to me for free, wishful thinking lol.

Anyway, hope you all have a good day and am so glad I have joined this site, you have all put my mind at ease and made me relax a lot. For that, I THANK YOU all!!

Morning Girls !! 5 days untill testing ! Im actually feeling ok today :) (.)(.) still swollen and tender to touch some mild lower back ache but apart from that feeling great which doesn't give me great hope for a :bfp:
OMG Kermitsmum lol baking cakes at 7am hahaha I too have been up early done some cleaning and hoovered put a wash on but as for baking cakes im not that awake !!!

Well I can't confess to getting up early to be a domestic godess! I have no little ones (yet!!!) to make me give up my lie ins!

No more symptoms for me really except I had a weird metal taste in my mouth last night, only lasted for like a minute but I've heard of that before with pregnancy symptoms. Think because I've read about it though my mind us playing tricks on me and making up symptoms!

Keeping everything crossed for everyone! Like kermitsmum said it's great to have this site/thread, makes u feel not quite as mad!!

:dust: to everyone

Cake now eaten, not by me I hasten to add!!!!

Thought my cramping had gone, but it feels to have moved to the right side, not sure if that is a good sign or not. Keep getting a few waves of sickness every now and then, but reckon thats all in my head!!!

When is everyone going to test? I am about 7dpo now and wondering if anyone thinks that may be too early?

Still got a really bloated tummy, which my youngest has noticed too!!! I know when I had my youngest 9 years ago, I was so big at 3 months, they thought I was possibly pregnant with twins, assured them it was not possible as I am a twin, but they scanned me anyway! I also know with my youngest, I felt pregnant right from THAT moment. Cant remember all this cramping etc though!!!

Oh god, I am burbling, better go before I get boring!!!!

Hope you are all having a good day so far!!!!!

I thought i felt perfectly normal (if thats even possible) hahaha But now i keep getting a pinching/pulling sensation right behind my bellybutton it doesn't really hurt but makes me jump lol

Kermitsmum 7dpo is definatly too early to test but if you can handle :bfn: then go poas lol im holding off till the 3rd/4th feb af is due on the 5th That way ill get a more accurate reading

Takingforever, its driving me nuts!!!!!!!

Do you FEEL pregnant, in your mind???? I own 2 horses and have been holding off riding them as I am worried that if I am, then I might loose the baby!

This afternoon, I keep getting this weird feeling in left butt cheek and up to my hip, lol, sorry, only way I can descibe it. It is like a dull ache for a couple of mins, then it goes off. What does anyone make of that??? Also been sneezing a lot today and feel like I have a slight cold coming.

Help, I need grounding!!! Last time I make a cake at that time of the morning lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->