Dpo thread!!!!

congrats to all new :bfp: hopefully i will get mine this week. as of today :witch: is 3 days late! :thumbup:

:dust: to u all

Hey Kermitsmum lovely to see you back !!! :)
I started early too and still going haha i shall be starting my 2ww very soon i dont know why but i feel different this month more relaxed iykwim :wacko: Ive even had a bottle of wine and got one for later too :) Im taking the relaxed approach heres to our :bfp:s xx

CD21 here. I believe I'm about 7 or 8 dpo.
No symptoms to speak of, other than very slightly sore boobs, which I get every month, regardless.

Hey Takingforever, long time no see!!!

I am taking a much more relaxed attitude this month. Got so stressed last time with this and everything else that was going on. So this month, I am going to be calmer than a very calm thing!!!

:dust: to you all!!!

Haha i hear you kermitsmum calm all the way ;)
I am now offically starting my 2ww arghhhhh but not symptom spotting this time round as it drives me mad :haha:

:dust: :dust: to everyone :) x

Hi

I'm new here, af due today still nothing had a few stmptons this month that I've never experienced.

CD 20 &21 Right side ovary ache and twinges
CD 22-27 still twinges
CD 25 very very tired
CD26 woken up during the night with back ache and cramps
CD26 BFN
CD27-Backache and cramps fell like af will start
CD 28- Backache and cramps but all gone now no af yet
Basically from CD20 onwards it has felt like af will turn up but hasn't yet. I never get these cramps and backache is usually when af is about to arrive or has. Not sure what to think as had bfn cd 26. Got an appointment at the fertility hospital tomorrow as its the end of my 6 month clomid cycle.

Hi everyone!!!

Are we all still on this thread??

Hope you are all ok!!!

Well im still here kermitsmum lol x Im now in the 2ww :haha: How about you where are you in your cycle (haha i sound so rude) We were a day apart last month but my af came early and yours came late so bet we are about a week apart now x

Hi Takingforever!

I am due to ovulate in the next few days. Hopefully it will coincide with OH coming down here. Otherwise he may get a call to tell him to get here NOW lol!!!

I am so keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Haha i can imagine the call :) Do you and OH not live together then ? Thank you for the crossed fingers sending lots of luck your way too !!!!
Im alot more relaxed this month i find myself thinking if it happens it happens and if it doesn't then nothing i can do :( Have bloods booked for monday to see if im even ovulating ill be devastated if im not cause we have put some serious effort into this month DH keeps telling me im spoilt :haha:

What can I say, its very complicated!!!

No we dont live together at the moment. He works away a lot! That will change soon though!!

Despite telling myself not to, I've been symptom spotting

Ever since 1 dpo I've been cramping, really low AF type pains in back. Also have bunged up snotty feeling - but oh has had a cold. I'm 4 dpo today and when I blew my nose this morning there was a little blood. My cx is high and hardly any cm - what is there is white and dryish??

Late last night I got a little heartburn and again just an hour ago. And my nipples are feeling quite raw and sensitive.

Help - am I imagining things

Hey mazee !
I promised i wouldnt symptom spot this month but all has been ok had nothing at all but other night i had heartburn and have it today too not badly but always there :wacko: didnt have it last month but had everyother symptom under the sun :haha: and af showed her ugly face 4 days early thats why i have 2 tickers fingers crossed for us both getting out :bfp:

Thx takingforever, I sooo hope I am this month, had a chemical last month and seeing those 2 lines albeit faint really convinced us we really want No 4.

Sounds terrible but because we never actually 'tried' before I don't know if these symptoms I have are pg related.

OH is convinced that I am, apparently I'm being erratic and forgetful, I think thats due to my age :rofl:

Good luck :dust:

I can understand the 'never tried before' part i got my 2 without trying and was on the pill both times i even got caught on the implant but sadly was not to be then i had the depo shot and ended up with a blighted ovium makes me sad that i can get pregnant while trying to prevent it but now i have nothing in my system it seems impossibe i have some cd21 bloods booked for monday to see if im actually ovulating :)

Hi everyone! Been a while since I last talked on this thread!

Hope you are all well and we will be seeing some BFP's.

Nessicle, any news?

Im new to this site....my hubby and I are TTC for the 2nd cycle now!! Getting kind of anxious and need some support. Ok So my cycle is normally between 30-34 days....OPK tests I can never use properly or they dont work for me....but I believe I ov'd the 4th so Im 11dpo....Started having sore BBs, slight cramping, tired alot, restless sleeping, and I eat til Im fulll and am hungry again in an hour! LOL Usually when I eat til full I feel bloated n icky....but now I have been hungry and lil crampy!!! Not too sure if AF will be here on 17th or if I might be pregnant!

I'm 14 dpo AF due tomorrow and I have slighty sore nipples and just started getting very mild cramps :(

I hope she stays away for good this month!!

:dust: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->