Dpo thread!!!!

Thanks Nessicle, I hope to see you there very soon too :)

Kermitsmum - I am so sorry AF showed. :hugs:

Annie - Congratulations!!! It must feel amazing!!! I hope to see you there in first tri soon! :cloud9:

Ness - I see you everywhere on here! haha I am watching you and your symptoms! I can't wait to hear the news!

CD23 and 5DPO for me today and the only signs I have are creamy cm, not a lot just to touch, very low CP about 1 1/2" in and it's there!!! And yesterday and today I had a hard time waking up. Everything else is great!!!

I hope the symptoms, or sometimes the lack thereof, is promising!!! :cloud9:

Congrats Annie!

Kermitsmum, sorry to hear AF showed.

7dpo here today - some cramping, EWCM for the second day in a row, cramping, constipated, low sugars today (I'm diabetic), some nausea, headaches. Then again I get most of these signs every month (except the low sugar levels) The 2ww is enough to drive me mad. My husband thinks I am obsessed and he is right.

tryforbaby2 - yep i get everywhere he he!!!

sounding pretty good for your symptoms!! Tanikit i know what you mean this 2ww is the longest two weeks ever!!

no af for me yet im having bad cramps though so i think it will show up in the night or tomorrow sometime !! but you never know :)

Thank you all for the congrats everyone :) See you all soon in 1st Tri :)
:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I have a list of symptoms that i need to tell me what YOU think. I'm currently ttc. As of today, I'm 13dpo. I have a cycle of 21days and luteal phase of 16 so it put me at ovulating a few days after my lmp was 1-21-10. The :witch: is due to show her ugly face 2/11/10.

1/21/2010 CD 1 Period
1/22/2010 CD 2 Period
1/23/2010 CD 3 Period
1/24/2010 CD 4 :sex:
1/25/2010 CD 5 :sex:
1/26/2010 CD 6 Ov :sex:
1/27/2010 CD 7 1 dpo no bd nothing
1/28/2010 CD 8 2 dpo no bd crampy and dizzy when got out of bed
1/29/2010 CD 9 3 dpo no bd crampy and tired
1/30/2010 CD 10 4 dpo :sex: tired, craves ice, crampy, brown tinge when wiped

1/31/2010 CD 11 5 dpo no bd tired, feel bloated
2/1/2010 CD 12 6 dpo :sex: tired and headache
2/2/2010 CD 13 7 dpo no bd tired and headache, pants snug, bb tingly; dreamt I was pg and could see the baby moving in stomach
2/3/2010 CD 14 8 dpo :sex: very little cm; no headaches; energy kind of balanced; dull feeling in lower abdomen(bathroom:445am; 650am; 845am; 1032am; 1210pm; 23opn; 410pm); sex drive HIGH :bfn:

2/4/2010 CD 15 9 dpo no bd woke up with MAJOR headache; morning exhausted; slight dull lower abdomen pain; craved McD's Big Breakfast; button down shirt bought last month too tight on bb's but still not pain in bb; potty runs every 2-3 hrs; midday exhausted; headaches late afternoon; legs feel asleep whiling sitting on couch
2/5/2010 CD 16 10 dpo :sex: bbs sore; a lot of cm (when wipe and on panties) :bfn:
2/6/2010 CD 17 11 dpo no bd tired, bbs sore; a lot of cm; runny nose; potty runs; gassy :bfn:

2/7/2010 CD 18 12 dpo no bd head cold; a lot of cm; gassy :bfn:

2/8/2010 CD 19 13 dpo no bd cp high kinda soft but still has firmness to it; a lot of creamy cm; eating everything in site; head cold :bfn: with fmu

I'm really wanting this because if it dont happen this cycle then I'd have to wait until late 2011 after my sisters wedding.

Wow! I haven't been on here for a few dayd&it seems I've missed all the news!!

Congratulations annie! :happydance:

Kermitsmum that sucks that the ugly :witch: got you, at least you can have some fun trying again! :winkwink:

Can't wait to symptom spot again this month with you guys! (I'm sure we'll tempt you kermitsmum!!)
Really pleased I have this thread now, it's going to be good watching and sharing everyones progress.

Sprinklemebab those symptoms are looking good, are u going to wait a few more days before testing again? Have my fingers crossed for you!

Congrats Annie, really pleased for you!!

We will all be doing our best to catch you up!

Goingcrazy, will definately be having fun lol!! As for symptom spotting, well, maybe just a little ok!!

Need more BFP's now, come on girls!!!!!!

hi there girls, sorry this is my 3rd thread posting this, but i finally got my 2 hpts after work, and got my :bfp: On the clearblue digital with 2-3 weeks showing. I was not surprised as i already have morning sickness, which i didn't get until 5 weeks with my ds. I'm so thrilled, and very nervous.
Kermitsmum, that's a pity af got you, i really really hope you'll get your :bfp: Next month.
Good luck to everyone :)

yay!!! Congrats!!!

Hi sprinklemebab - your symptoms do sound good - when will you test again?

8dpo here and I didn't feel pregnant today - how would I feel if I was anyway? I only knew last time at 13 dpo and didn't have a clue before that. Today though I am a little suspicious as my sugar levels went really low yesterday and I thought it could be a once off, but today I had the same insulin and ate more and still landed up going really low (my husband had to help me get them up as I wasn't quite with it) so hopefully this is a sign of pregnancy. I still have creamy discharge (its been EWCM for the past two days), am still constipated and bloated and gassy.

My husband told me today he wants twin boys. (We have a daughter) He was just teasing me cause he thinks a 20% chance of pregnancy is very low and I shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

:happydance: Congrats Annie! Now throw some :dust: my way :winkwink:

@ Tanikit and Goingcrazy, thanks for the reassurance. I read up on hcg levels today and found out that basically I'm still testing too early even though :witch: is due in 2 days. According to the chart I have to be 14days late before using an hpt :hissy: (see below). I'm so hoping this is my baby boy. I got very nausous this morning after eating a sandwich and the only thing I wanted to eat for lunch was a snickers :icecream: and vitamin water.

HCG Levels during Pregnancy

Days Past Ovulation Normal HCG Levels:MIU/ML

7 Days 5-50 (avg. 14)

14 Days 5-50 (avg. 21)

21 Days 5-50 (avg. 42)

28 Days 10-425

35 Days 19-7,340

42 Days 1,080-56,500

7-8 weeks 7,650-229,000

9-12 weeks 25,700-288,000

13-16 weeks 13,300-254,000

17-24 weeks 4,060-165,400

25-40 weeks 3,640-117,000

So it looks like another week to wait for me to test if AF doesn't show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DH (40) Me(30) DD (14yrs) DD (7yrs) ttc DS

:happydance: Congrats Annie! Now throw some :dust: my way :winkwink:

@ Tanikit and Goingcrazy, thanks for the reassurance. I read up on hcg levels today and found out that basically I'm still testing too early even though :witch: is due in 2 days. According to the chart I have to be 14days late before using an hpt :hissy: (see below). I'm so hoping this is my baby boy. I got very nausous this morning after eating a sandwich and the only thing I wanted to eat for lunch was a snickers :icecream: and vitamin water.

HCG Levels during Pregnancy

Days Past Ovulation Normal HCG Levels:MIU/ML

7 Days 5-50 (avg. 14)

14 Days 5-50 (avg. 21)

21 Days 5-50 (avg. 42)

28 Days 10-425

35 Days 19-7,340

42 Days 1,080-56,500

7-8 weeks 7,650-229,000

9-12 weeks 25,700-288,000

13-16 weeks 13,300-254,000

17-24 weeks 4,060-165,400

25-40 weeks 3,640-117,000

So it looks like another week to wait for me to test if AF doesn't show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DH (40) Me(30) DD (14yrs) DD (7yrs) ttc DS

thanks sprinkle, no problem!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hiya Girls !!!
Its gone very quiet in here :( Where is everyone, and more importantly how is everyone ??
Im just getting ready to 'O' (excited !!!) We have been at it like rabbits just started getting lots and lots of EWCM yay!
Should be able to test about the 27th-28th Im going to try and not symptom spot this time but we shall see :haha: xx

hi takingforever, sounds promising for you with all that bedroom action. I'm feeling more or less fine which is possibly worrying? Had more nausea during the week, but am ok apart from slightly sensitive boobs and a faint feeling at times. Enjoy all that babymaking everyone while it lasts, cause I'm so not in the mood right now no matter how much my oh squeezes my bum - poor guy talk about a 180 degree turn from just over 2 weeks ago ;)
:dust: :dust:

Aww Annie im glad your sorta feeling ok :) :hugs:
When i was pregnant with my 2 i dont know if it was just me but it made me want to have sex alot more :blush: I was like a crazed animal :haha: Probably all the hormones but i was 10years younger then so we will have to see if im the same with number 3.
I bet your still on cloud 9 !! Sending you lots of sticky dust and have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Hi ladies!!

Hope you are all well!!

Well, AF has finally left and now down to the HARD work lol!!!! Thought we would start early lol!!

So, back to the old symptom watching and lets hope this month is everyone's month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->