Dpo thread!!!!

Kermitsmum im so sorry the dreaded :witch: got you :cry: I really thought you were going to give us our threads 1st :bfp: But im glad you will be here next month though :) :hugs: xxx

Thanks Nessicle and Takingforever.

I feel sad, but am also going to enjoy another month of TTC. All I have to do now is work out my O day!!!

have you tried charting your temps? a lot of the girls on here find it useful to pinpoint ov - that combined with ovulation prediction kits? If you can't get any opk's to where you are, if I get my :bfp: this week I will post them to you :)

Thanks Nessicle, hope you do get your BFP regardless!!!

Not sure what to do with temp chart thingy, have heard lots of people doing it.

Im the same i wouldn't know where to start with the charting and temping i have looked at girls charts on here and dont understand them whatsoever :haha: i might try some opk's though this month starting from tomorrow as i dont know where im at lol but ive also just booked my cd21 bloods so that will tell me if im ovulating and i get my cyst rescanned 2nd march im sick of the sight of hospitals but will all be worth it in the end :)

kermits mum - even if you don't want to temp or it seems to complicated then using opk's around the time you think you usually ovulate is really helpful!

takingforever - i know what you mean about hospitals, although I haven't been in and out whilst ttc obviously but it's such a pain but this will all be worth it when you have your bubba in your arms xx

Nessicle and takingforever, you are both absolute diamonds!!!!

Going to have a bath as the af cramps are so bad!! I have no idea what the last few weeks have been about with my body. Not going to symptom spot next month, but will be there for you! Well, I say I wont, but chances are I probably will lol!!!

Stupid question, does my af starting today, put me on cd1?

:D glad to be of help missus any time!!

yep your CD1 is the first day of AF. You go and have a nice relaxing bath to help and a hot water bottle on the tummy always helps me with AF :)

:hugs:

Kermitsmum, oh I'm so sorry to hear that the :witch: came! I guess you, takingforever, and me will all be here next month. Nessicle I hope you get your :bfp:

Aside from dealing with AF AND it being a Monday too...I guess I'm doing alright LOL

I totally agree with mondays sucking!!!! Nothing has gone right today. Af is totally weird and very painful and aaaaaaarrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh, ITS PANTS!!!!

Feel better for that little rant lol!!!!

if it makes you feel better rant away honey!!

I've got horrible backache, cramping (eased off a little since this afternoon but still there), headache and I feel soo tired and a bit of nausea that only goes away when I eat.

hi girls 9dpo cd20 5 more days til i can test and cant wait.
nausea worse to day as in hanging around , cramping on and off mild tho, boobs are absolutely killing me and im absolutely knackered , been going to bed at 8 for the last 3 nights and still getting up tired, and have this really wierd tugging fluttering feeling in my abdomen close by my belly button anyone else had this ?
Wishing all you ladies the best for your BFP

Hi there girls, sorry this is my 3rd thread posting this, but I finally got my 2 hpts after work, and got my :bfp: on the clearblue digital with 2-3 weeks showing. I was not surprised as I already have morning sickness, which I didn't get until 5 weeks with my DS. I'm so thrilled, and very nervous.
Kermitsmum, that's a pity AF got you, I really really hope you'll get your :bfp: next month.
Good luck to everyone :)

Ooh Annie congratulations :wohoo: I cant wait till the end of the month(to test) hopefully we will all be in first tri together x

Ooh Annie congratulations :wohoo: I cant wait till the end of the month(to test) hopefully we will all be in first tri together x

Thank you very much takingforever. I'll be watching this forum to see what happens this month for you. Actually I'm kinda scared to go into first tri in case I jinx it, and also as I'm familiar with many posters here :)

Annie congrats!! Hope to join you over in First tri soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->