Dpo thread!!!!

I know when I was pregnant before and before I had mastectomy, I wore soft fitting sports bras, they really seemed to help.

Hmm alright. I'll have to try that when I get home. The only problem is, I can't wear it to work. I already don't have a lot in that department to begin with...can't be smothering what little I do have. :lol:

Hi girls oh goingcrazy so sorry the witch got you ! Sounderella did you get any results ??
Kermitsmum your are going to get that :bfp: i can feel it :haha: Sorry ive not been around much but with having nothing to share it dont feel the same lol but im gearing up to ov so plenty of :sex: coming my way x

Hi guys,

Im 13 dpo today and have had a lower backache since Sunday so thats 5 days now and judging by my cycles for the last few months AF is due 2morrow. Ive had cramps since sunday also and feel really bloated the last couple of days. I had a speck of pink when i wiped at midday today and nothing since. I havent really been tracking my temps and i am hoping AF wont show 2morrow. I have also noticed that my nips are sensistive and increase sense of smell. ARGHHHHHH i feel like i am going mad.

oooh this is sounding good why don't you test? You never know.....

AF was due today but fingers crossed nothing so far. Im too scared to test cos i dont want to be disappointed. I have noticed a few 'things' such as yesterday i couldnt stand the smell of pineapple. i had a fruit salad box and it smelt like gone off milk. Today all day i have had a funny taste in my mouth and when i have tried to eat anything my tongue feels funny like when u need to be sick and u have to keep swallowing and ur mouth goes watery? hopefully that makes sense? its killing me this wait but i am going to leave it another day or so. my back still hurts but the cramps have gone, just a little twinge here and there. This week has felt like having a period but without the blood and i rarely have pains in my normal period. Any preg people out there had the same?

Hi girls oh goingcrazy so sorry the witch got you ! Sounderella did you get any results ??
Kermitsmum your are going to get that :bfp: i can feel it :haha: Sorry ive not been around much but with having nothing to share it dont feel the same lol but im gearing up to ov so plenty of :sex: coming my way x

Hi takingforever, I was meant to say that I am sorry you were out this month, I was sure you were pregnant for some reason.I guess you're probably well into your next cycle, so hoping that you'll get your BFP this month :)

9dpo-mild cramping, tired, little nauseous
I went to bathroom and had a large amount of lotion like CM and my cervix is so high I almost can't touch it. I have to insert my finger as far as I can to reach it. Sorry for TMI

Is this AF coming or could I possibly be on the road to a BFP?

Hi guys,

Im 13 dpo today and have had a lower backache since Sunday so thats 5 days now and judging by my cycles for the last few months AF is due 2morrow. Ive had cramps since sunday also and feel really bloated the last couple of days. I had a speck of pink when i wiped at midday today and nothing since. I havent really been tracking my temps and i am hoping AF wont show 2morrow. I have also noticed that my nips are sensistive and increase sense of smell. ARGHHHHHH i feel like i am going mad.

oooh this is sounding good why don't you test? You never know.....

AF was due today but fingers crossed nothing so far. Im too scared to test cos i dont want to be disappointed. I have noticed a few 'things' such as yesterday i couldnt stand the smell of pineapple. i had a fruit salad box and it smelt like gone off milk. Today all day i have had a funny taste in my mouth and when i have tried to eat anything my tongue feels funny like when u need to be sick and u have to keep swallowing and ur mouth goes watery? hopefully that makes sense? its killing me this wait but i am going to leave it another day or so. my back still hurts but the cramps have gone, just a little twinge here and there. This week has felt like having a period but without the blood and i rarely have pains in my normal period. Any preg people out there had the same?

AngelPoppet, wow, that sounds really promising, I've not had any of those symptoms when I was pregnant, but I know LOTS that do, considering you're heading towards lateness it looks really good for you. All the best, and I have my fingers crossed for you :)

AngelPoppet, I was kind of like that. I had the real good AF type cramps the day it was due and then after that nothing. I'm 18 dpo now with no AF in sight.

Takingforever, I'm waiting to hear back on the blood test results. They haven't called yet, but I'm sure they're going to wait till after they're done with patients before they do. I'll post here when I do know.

Hi takingforever, I was meant to say that I am sorry you were out this month, I was sure you were pregnant for some reason.I guess you're probably well into your next cycle, so hoping that you'll get your BFP this month :)

Aww Annie it doesn't matter, Im on cd5 :haha: so getting there due to test on the 28th if :witch: stays away ! How are you getting on hun ? x

Sounderella i keep forgetting that your in the usa and not england !! Fingers crossed for you hunni x :dust:

Takingforever, I so hope you are right, but, either way, will be back here next month!!!!!

Sounderella, well, any news, you have us all hanging on to a thread!! Hope it goes your way!!

Well girls, the :witch: is due tomorrow, so only time will tell!!!!! Apart from feeling very tired and that terrible pain near my left ovary tonight, slight sickness and hot flush today, NOTHING. No cramps nothing. So we will see. Have decided to get over this weekend and if the :witch: has not arrived and shown her goddam ugly mug of a face, then I will test again on monday!!!!!

Have you checked your cp kermitsmum ? Ooh I hope you get your good news !! Then you can listen to me symptom spot next month and help me through it :) My next af is due 25th-28th feb im a bit thrown off as af came early this time but im going to 'bd' everyother day from now till about the 20th and everyday when i get my ewcm (hubbys orders) :haha: ill be knackered but will all be worth it if af stays away now just thinking of ways to spice things up a little :wacko: well we have been together 12 years in april (since high school) so its not the same as it was iykwim ?

I checked my CP this afternoon and it was so high and wet that I could hardly feel it. I dont think I am pregnant to be honest. I have had a stressful week and think this may all be stress related. Just aswell you lot cant talk to my boyfriend lol!!!!!

I will be here no matter what next month takingforever. I feel I have a bond with women on here that I never felt possible.

You are all fantastic women and you should NEVER forget that, whether you are pregnant this month or next etc, ok. Kermitsmum has spoken lol!!!!!!!

Hey ladies!

Any news yet sounderella?! Kermitsmum I am keeping everything crossed for you that the :witch: keeps her distance!

I've decided to be excited that it's now a new cycle for me, a good excuse to bd alot this month! Hehe! Better than sitting here feeling peed off that the :witch: got me!

I really like this thread, I'll def be sticking around to keep I touch with how everyone gets on! And like had been said above for help symptom spotting next month!!

Good morning all!!!

Hopefully we might get some good news from sounderella today!!!

Have been awake nearly all night tossing and turning.

Morning !!
Still no news from sounderella :( Hope things turned out the way she wanted though :)
Have you tested again yet kermitsmum ?? Its sounding good to me !!
Goingcrazy what cd are you on cause im here ready for symptom spotting this month haha (i have a feeling its going to be a very good month) x

morning all!! Thanks for the tip about water sounderella!

well I went to the toilet for my morning pee this morning and when i wiped there was pink on the toilet roll, then I went later on and I had some pink tinged discharge! I think I've had an implantation!! I'm pretty positive now that I'm pregnant!

woke up feeling really nauseous and the thought of eating a sausage butty or bacon butty turns my stomach ugh!

Oooh Nessicle that sounds very promising !! I hope it is IB for you and you get that :bfp: when are you going to test im sure ive read on here that after IB you can test like 2 days after (but dont quote me on that) Fingers crossed for you hun throwing a big handfull of :dust: your way x

Sounding good nessicle.

Have been awake most of the night. Woke up at 2am needing pee (first time that has happened to me), also, starving, so sat eating chocs in bed at 2.30 am. Boyfriend woke up this morning too and told me by phone, that the first thought was 'your pregnant', he said it was really weird.

The only person not convinced at the moment is ME lol!!!!! Too scared to do another test. Am due on today and am normally like clockwork, so only time will tell!!!!!
Have spent 2 weeks going nuts with this 2ww and now dont want to test lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->