Dpo thread!!!!

Ah you're well on your way then takingforever, I really really hope that this is the month for you. I'm grand, I'm due my AF tomorrow, and just waiting to start spotting, I feel she's on her way but no spotting yet, so some hope remains. I definitely sould know by tomorrow whether I can start getting my hopes up or not, but it's early days still for me. Best of luck!

heres hoping that the :witch: stays away for you Annie !!! Its good that you haven't started spotting yet !!!!!! Are you going to be testing tomorrow if there is no sign of :af: ? x

Ah you're well on your way then takingforever, I really really hope that this is the month for you. I'm grand, I'm due my AF tomorrow, and just waiting to start spotting, I feel she's on her way but no spotting yet, so some hope remains. I definitely sould know by tomorrow whether I can start getting my hopes up or not, but it's early days still for me. Best of luck!

heres hoping that the :witch: stays away for you Annie !!! Its good that you haven't started spotting yet !!!!!! Are you going to be testing tomorrow if there is no sign of :af: ? x

Hi takingforever, no I will test on Monday, unless she shows, it's due tomorrow, and would rather be officially late. I have my fingers crossed anyway. Actually it's a bit annoying in a way as I was optimistic right until about 9/10 dpo when I broke out in spots, between that and no other significant symptoms, I was first disapointed, then resigned, and then hopeful for next month. But now I am getting hopeful for this cycle again, and I dunno if that's dangerous or not. This time tomorrow things should be a little clearer ( I hope!)

Today was O-day for me. CD-13 of a 29-day cycle.
It was pretty unmistakable: swollen, slightly sore boobs, mittelschmerz, and copious CM (although still not egg-white quality; just watery).

I'm excited I was able to detect it, because I've been ttc since mid-December (so, nearly 2 months), and I was not able to detect my exact ovulation day last month, if in fact I even had one.

It's good to know the signs truly are there, once you know how to look for them... and also good to know that I am still ovulating, at least some months.

:happydance:

Having ovulated on CD 13 means I'll have a 16-day luteal phase... except that I typically spot for 4-5 days before AF.
That still gives me an 11-12 day luteal phase even before the spotting arrives, though.
Hopefully, that will be sufficient.

:thumbup:

Good morning to you all!!!

So still no sign of AF, but still as doubtful as yesterday! However, I woke up this morning extremely thirsty (but that could be the few glasses of wine I had last night after convincing myself she will come). I also had a horrible bloody taste in my mouth. Was tossing and turning again last night, but I do some months a few nights before she arrives. Will hold out until tomorrow or tuesday to test!!!

Hope you are all well!

Good morning ladies, how are you all? My AF hasn't showed yet,but she is only due today. My gums bled very slightly last night, although they very rarely bleed - and then only if they haven't been brushed. I took that as a positive sign. I have had no AF cramps since a slight few yesterday morning, and I could barely sleep last night. That could be though as I spent have the night daydreaming about my BFP. I'm getting more and more optimistic as the hours go by, and I just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me, as it seems quite common from what I've read from ttc ladies here. Usually I'm so predictable. It's funny, everytime I go to the bathroom I have to take a deep breath before I wipe so I'm prepared for what I might see (sorry tmi). Best of luck everyone. I'll post later to let you know if she's arrived or not. (as I'm sure so many of you want to know ;) )

Hi AnnieB82, hope the AF stays away from you!

I am now a day late and understand exactly where you are coming from when you prepare yourself to wipe!!!!

Lots of :dust: you way!!!

Morning Takingforever!

I am getting AF cramps on and off, so think we may be relying on Annie to come up with the BFP this month!!!! The doubt is set in with me due to the BFN yesterday. I am wondering if my wee was too diluted perhaps!!!
Along with the AF cramps, it feels weird because I feel very gassy, but the bubbles are really low down too, made me laugh earlier!!!!

morning all! 7dpo for me today, nothing major to note i have less symptoms today than any other day:

-thrush which is driving me mad
-really tired but could not sleep at all last night
-thirsty
-sore gums (had a metal taste on 6dpo but can't say I've really noticed it since!)
-i'm passing gas like crazy and I've noticed i need to pee more frequently

played bowling on the Wii last night and my tummy muscles really ached afterwards

only a little nausea now and then mainly first thing and later on at night.

I'm still pretty sure I'm gonna get a :bfp: this month as had what I think was the IB - the light pink on the toilet tissue when wiping and only had this yesterday!

Ive read that af cramps and bubbles are supposed to be a good sign you need a big helping of PMA !!
Your wee was probably too dilute yesterday cause you didnt use FMU you could always wait a day or so and retest !!

Am going to wait!

Must admit, I was convinced this morning that I would get my AF when I woke up, but as of yet NADA!!!! Was speaking to my OH last night and told him, that as far as I was concerned, I am out this month. He is absolutely convinced due to the dream he had yesterday! Keeps telling me to wait and see. Perhaps I o'd later than I thought, who knows! You can keep going round in circles, like my puppy chasing his tail lol!!!

Am going to wait!

Must admit, I was convinced this morning that I would get my AF when I woke up, but as of yet NADA!!!! Was speaking to my OH last night and told him, that as far as I was concerned, I am out this month. He is absolutely convinced due to the dream he had yesterday! Keeps telling me to wait and see. Perhaps I o'd later than I thought, who knows! You can keep going round in circles, like my puppy chasing his tail lol!!!

So exciting!! :D
Good luck!

:dust:

Hi, if bubbles are good, then I'm in with a chance - although I don't know if gas bubbles count ( sorry tmi again!). I'm still hangin in without spotting so far, it's early days, although normally I'd have been spotting since yesterday. Can't believe I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening after work to test, if period doesn't come before then that is. I hope whoever's still in the running gets lucky this month fx'd :)

Am going to wait!

Hi Kermitsmum, hope we both get BFP's I was expecting mine already too. I don't tend to be the most positive of people and would have to see that 2nd line to believe it, until then I'm sure it will show the next time I go to the toilet! I've actually been having vivid dreams lately too. It's not unusual for me, but haven't had them in ages as I've been sleeping too deeply from exhaustion from work and running after my toddler! Oh this waiting is agonising, and the day is going sooooo slow :)

i have cramping too, have experienced flutter like sensations in my uterus on the odd ocasion this week as well has bubbly sensations.

I had a dream that I got a :bfp: last night. From what I've read on twoweekwait.com most women on there have dreamed of a :bfp: just before they actually get one lol

Hi Annie, no vivid dreams for me, although unless you want to count me being given a range rover for free lol!!

Nessicle, wish I was dreaming of a BFP!!!

Seem to be giving a minute by minute run-down at the moment. Keep getting slight cramping which extends down to the top of my legs for some reason. Just cleaned my log fire out and lit it, cramping had gone off, but slowly coming on again. keep thinking I have started, but just watery cm so am sure AF is arriving.

I feel so thrown by the BFN yesterday, its playing on my mind! Definately need some PMA!!!

Hey ladies, i am 9dpo today, I was being very gud not symptom spotting all week but yesterday when I went to the loo there was defo blood, just a little bit and nothing since. I'm freaked out, been trying for over a year and dis never happened b4. Took test dis morning but bfn... Don't know wat to tink! Anybody else get this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->