Dpo when you got your BFP

Molly123456

Reaction score
I am curious how many dpo people have been when they finally got their BFP. I triggered ovulation this month, so I know when I ovulated and my normal lp is 15 days. I am 16dpiui today and no sign of af but I am also getting bfns. I figured I would post in this forum because people here have gotten BFPs! I have read that the cheap internet tests are just as good as normal tests, but maybe that's wrong? Thoughts anyone?

I got a super faint BFP on a internet cheapie at 7 dpo this time, so the ICs are generally pretty good, but there are a few crappy batches out there.

Good luck! :flower:

Super faint line at 9DPO! It was a squinter, but got darker over the next few days. I only ever test with FRER. Good luck hun, hope you get that BFP!

8 dpo with an IC. Then I did a FRER same day and it was very positive.
Good luck!

8dpo! Huge shock for me as I got my BFP at 11dpo with my DD. It was on an IC and confirmed the same day with a Tesco test and a Trueline test.

14dpo but I wouldn't test before then. I had too many BFN's and didn't want to see another one.

When I tested for the first time on 4/10, I believe I was about, oh gosh...maybe 8 or 9dop? Not entirely sure!

I tested 13dpo and it was a BFN. Retested 14dpo and BFP.

14 dpo first pregnancy. Waited til af didnt show.
12 dpo this pregnancy. Came up fast and just about as dark as control.

I got BFNs on 11 and 12dpo, but got a verrry faint line at 13dpo! :)

Squinter 9/10dpo faint but obvious 10/11dpo.

Earliest I have got is 7dpo (with ds2) latest 12dpo (chemical) I wouldn't get any later than that as I have an 11/12 day lp!

9dpo here

I found out at 9dpo as well and am finding it so hard to relax and keep calm because of how early I am!! (4 weeks) how are you dealing with this? Any tips??
Thanks, wishing you a h&h 9 mos!!!

14dpo here I think :) same as on dd. Actually all my pregnancies I've found out round when af was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->