Dreaded overhang? Check my pictures out! *Updated december 2011*

Lei, please post your other pics in here. The two comparrison ones. They're in a mirror thats on the floor leaning against something.

Know the ones I mean?

You really have done fab, I do regularly go onto your FB and have a sneaky peak at your pics to give me motivation!

Lei, please post your other pics in here. The two comparrison ones. They're in a mirror thats on the floor leaning against something.

Know the ones I mean?

You really have done fab, I do regularly go onto your FB and have a sneaky peak at your pics to give me motivation!

thanks abi :hugs:

Do you mean 1 in white top & leggins at the beginning & then black top & leggins at about 67lb gone?

Thats great too hear abi, maybe i'll be checking yours out in the new year? :)

You've done so well hun :hugs: Mine doesn't hang, just sticks out like I'm preggo :(! You're an inspiration!

Just wanted to say you are such an inspiration! i started following your weightloss journal before i got my bfp - i think in april and you've come so far! its so refreshing to see someone working hard to lose weight and doing all the right things and takingit slow instead of doing some silly fad diet etc xxx

Just wanted to say you are such an inspiration! i started following your weightloss journal before i got my bfp - i think in april and you've come so far! its so refreshing to see someone working hard to lose weight and doing all the right things and takingit slow instead of doing some silly fad diet etc xxx

i remember you winegums!

omg your so close to giving birth now, alll the best! i remember when you were like 6 weeks or around there lol.

thanks for your such lovely comment.

hopefully see you around :hugs: xx

hehe thanks when i go back to my diet you will be my inspiration! lol! xx

omg thank you for showing me this it looks like you had stretch marks just like mine and youv done so well how long has it taken you to get your belly back to the way it is?

Barrowland that waa good 11 months, its gon down more since last pic :)

Wow my tummy is like that and it really upsets me! You look great hun! HELP ME!!!!! :(

Wow my tummy is like that and it really upsets me! You look great hun! HELP ME!!!!! :(

Hey

thanks!

If want any tips/advice check 1st post on my journal, if doesnt help just PM me x

iv said it once and il say it again.
You look fantastic, You are my inspiration, Everything you say makes sense and most of all you have done it sensibly!

iv said it once and il say it again.
You look fantastic, You are my inspiration, Everything you say makes sense and most of all you have done it sensibly!

aww thank you :hugs:

Im hoping to update after my 30days doing shred x

Thats fantastic! You've done great! I have one of those overhanging bellies too :( I'm getting rid of it though! I don't want it anymore! Thank you for posting this!!

Ive updated first page, not hiuge differance but ive lost inches since last thats for sure, last photo i was in size 14, now am fitting into size 12 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->