Dreaded overhang? Check my pictures out! *Updated december 2011*

Wow! You look absolutely fantastic!! Where is your journal? I want to read it!

Im back!!

Update #4 is here!

Good luck to all trying to get rid of there tummy, its do-able! :D

you look fab!!!!!! i bloody hope my belly looks like that in a few months :) xx

right, what's the secret?

:rofl:

you look amazing, i can't wait to have a tummy
that looks like that!

:happydance:

Thank you, support on keeping me going, hopefully next update will be Sept.

Jenny, think just off hard work you put in, is rewarded back. No way would i haVe noticed without photos.

is your ticker right ? Surely you can't have another 32lb to go.

Well done you look amazing, i have recently started SW and was worried without doing tons of situps (which i can't do cause it hurts my neck) i'd never get rid of my overhang, i'm feeling a lot more positive now, thank you xx

wow you look amazing and have done soooo well, i hate my overhang although its a bit smaller than your first pic i dont think it will ever tighten up like yours has:(

Well done you look amazing, i have recently started SW and was worried without doing tons of situps (which i can't do cause it hurts my neck) i'd never get rid of my overhang, i'm feeling a lot more positive now, thank you xx

Thank you.
Picture 1-3 no sit ups all cardio and strengtj training.
Good luck!

wow you look amazing and have done soooo well, i hate my overhang although its a bit smaller than your first pic i dont think it will ever tighten up like yours has:(

Thank you
I never thought mine would end up like this again, my belly been. Over stretched for like 2 year then got preg got even bigger. So you never know, give things go see what's. I'm still lgoing have some loose skin.

such an inspiration! I look alot like your first pic but Im very motivated to get fit! thanks for this post it does give me hope! you look awesome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->