Dream

Hays :)

Reaction score
I no this is silly but I had such a wicked dream last night that i was pregnant!
My friend gave me a test, i did it and two beautiful lines came up, it was so exciting until i woke up! I remember saying to myself im only 2dpo how can it be positive already!! :wacko:

Anyone had a pregnancy dream and infact been pregnant? Here's to clinging onto my dream!

x

Hi there i have heard of a few women who dreamt they were pregnant and in fact were!! however for me that has not been the case. I have a had a few dreams where i have been pregnant or been taking a test and it was positive and they were such nice dreams your not silly!! fingers crossed this is it for you though!! good luck x

Aw thanks Mojo, we have to cling onto any hope we can get ey!!! it was a lovely feeling seeing those two lines, i shall let you know if it comes true xx

Dreams are so weird, I've had loads of pregnancy dreams in the last year and a bit. One I had last month was that I had two pregnancy test in front of me, both positive, but it meant in the dream I was having two pregnancies. Another one I had the other night, I had two little girl dresses in a wardrobe.

They are very odd, so like you I would like to know who has had the dreams and been preggo xx

Very interesting, it is nice to have those dreams, but again at the same time it can be frustrating if nothing comes of it. Fingers crossed for us both xx

About 2 months before I got pregnant I dreamt I was holding a baby boy, about 6 months old. And I KNEW he was my son rather than a random baby. My family were there in the dream too. I think it was a couple of days before ovulation so I had very high hopes for that cycle.

It didn't happen that cycle but it did the following one :thumbup: So yes, I do believe in dreams!
I hope your will come true very, very soon :hugs:

I've had two before. One - I took a test and there was one control line and 3 positive test lines. WTH?! The wasn't so actually about me, but my ex's mother was pregnant and I could see the entire baby in her womb. That one kinda freaked me out. In either case, I wasn't preggo, but with the first one, I would have thought I was.

:dust: good luck! Us LTTTCers need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->