dreaming about your baby

karmah

Reaction score
i have been having a lot of dreams about my baby through out my pregnancy. at first there was just this adorable baby but the last few dreams it has always been a girl. my most recent one the little girl was arguing with me! lol

how many ladies have dreamt about their babies? how many ladies have dreamt about the gender of the baby and it was actually correct? i have tried to find out the sex of the LO with no luck. i was hoping for a girl but now it doesn't really matter. have you, with your dreams, predicted the gender of the baby?

had dreams i've had boys both times, and they have both been boys (this one isnt born yet but scan very clearly showed boy!!) xxx

I keep having baby anxiety dreams! When I was 12 weeks, I dreamt I totally forgot to feed it, it really freaked me out and stuck in my head it was so vivid.

Recently, I dreamt the baby was snatched (had been watching EastEnders) but we'd actually given birth to an ostrich and were going frantic trying to find it (it was totally normal in my dream).

Last one, I agree to swap the baby with the lady in the bed next to me and then was desperate to get it back but the lady said no as ours was nicer!

Unless we are giving birth to a giant bird, I don't think my dreams are revealing anything aboout what sex but they are revealing strange things about my subconscious1:blush:

I dreamed my baby came out, but the umbilical cord was still inside me. He smiled at me. I told him it wasn't time yet, then I shoved him back in there. So weird....

i dreamed i was having boys with my last two children and they were actualy boys:) this time i have dreamt of a girl i still keep dreaming of this beautiful little girl but we r infact having another boy :shrug:

I have dreams everynight that I am going to give birth and its actually going to be a boy.. haha I was told I was having a boy first and then had a level 2 scan and really found out she is infact a girl. I was totally shocked!!!

So now I think all the time in my dreams that the first ultrasound was right and that this is really a boy!! Yet I have a pink nursery and everything for a girl!!! ahhh I dont like these dreams lol hubby just gives me these wide eyes like UGGGGHHH.. better not be a boy after all this girl stuff LOOOL

i dreamed i was having boys with my last two children and they were actualy boys:) this time i have dreamt of a girl i still keep dreaming of this beautiful little girl but we r infact having another boy :shrug:

How ru feeling luv??? I remember in first tri we were the ladies whos babies were measuring massively bigger then the rest lol!! we called them elephant babies hahah!!! How is your pregnancy getting on, you feeling ok??? is baby still measuring large?

How ru feeling luv??? I remember in first tri we were the ladies whos babies were measuring massively bigger then the rest lol!! we called them elephant babies hahah!!! How is your pregnancy getting on, you feeling ok??? is baby still measuring large?
hey babes yeah i remember and yes my heffalump is still huge lol at 30weeks was est at 5lb :haha: i feel like absolute shit to be honest constant braxtons which cause pain and bubs is breech too :( gotta see my consultant on 7 feb. how r u feeling? is ur princess still big?

hey babes yeah i remember and yes my heffalump is still huge lol at 30weeks was est at 5lb :haha: i feel like absolute shit to be honest constant braxtons which cause pain and bubs is breech too :( gotta see my consultant on 7 feb. how r u feeling? is ur princess still big?

Awee I hear ya on feeling like shit, the BH are getting to me too I hate it. I am going for a growth scan tommorow so ill let ya know! I am meaasuring huge still though 35 weeks and measuring around 41... so I cna imagine shes still aa chunker!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->