Dreams about baby's sex true?

ktsl123

Reaction score
I have had several dreams about my baby. In every dream the baby is a boy never a girl.

I was totally was feeling like it was a girl too and almost everyone thinks it's a girl. Now with all these dreams my mind is changing.

Has anyone else had dreams of there babies being only one sex in every dream and baby ended up being the oppostite sex ??

I find out the sex in 2 days..... I am so impatient I just want to know!!!

some say its very true hun !!! i never had dreams, then i found out he was a boy (for defo! ) then dreamt i was having a girl n i had her dressed in all his blue clothes :rofl:
very exciting ,bet u cant wait !!!!!!

wots ur syptoms been hun ? any sickness ? etc ? ive had no sickness(maybe felt little sick) at all with this LO x

I'm 5 nearly 6 days late, with no symptoms of :af: and have had about 3 dreams where I'm pregnant but who knows??

:hug: wishing your dreams come true :dust:

I believe its true! Me and everyone else thought i was having a boy, yet all my dreams were girls, but i never payed attention to them. Then we were told we were having a girl and i kinda thought ' my mind was telling me its a girl all along!' lol.

My only symptom in my pregnancy is being nautious when my stomach is empty and being hungry more often.

I was speaking to the ladies in my family and the whole thing that if you have no morning sickness it means your having a boy does not pertain to my family. Because It's all different for every woman in my family. My gma said she had morning sickness for the whole pregnancy with my Dad and none for her 2 girls. That is just one example. I don't really believe in a lot of those midwives tales because after doing research they don't make sence in my family.

Interesting Laura.... I am just afraid I will never have a girl.....Hopefully if this is a boy a girl will come next.

i dunno, on this one i had dreams for weeks it was a boy, but shes most defo a girlie lol

yeh true, ladies on here have ad awful m/s and preg with boys !! oohh it be intressting to see hun !! :dance:

(hope this dont mean were really having a girl:? well it be a girl wth a tinkle cos we saw it clear as day:rofl:)

Fingers...when I was ttc I would dream all the time I was preg, giving birth, or looking a + preg tests. I wanted my baby so much I was so ready!

Interesting Laura.... I am just afraid I will never have a girl.....Hopefully if this is a boy a girl will come next.

if this is a boy uknow dont get ur self to down bout never having a girl, cos when ur ttc#2 theres ways to "try" for a girl , aving sex on certain days b4 O etc, seems to wrk for plenty of people hun, i know ur not dissapointed if ur aving a boy, but dont give hope on a girl hun, im guna try it next, be lovley to have one of each !! maybe we can ttc#2 2geva :happydance:

Hi, when i was about 10 weeks i had a dream i was having a boy. When i had my scan at 20 weeks i found out i was right. Everyone in my family said they thought that i was having a girl but they couldnt convince me. My dream was right,
I had terrible morning sickness up until 16 weeks.

i had dreams right the way thru my pregnancy my first baby was a boy but she was most definitely not... i had no morning sickness with either baby nausea but no sickness

Hi, I had lots & lots of dreams where is was always a boy so I convinced myself it was a boy until a friend said dreams are usually the opposite. Lo & behold we found out last week we're having a girl so there maybe some truth to this!! I had some sickness but not loads. I was really impatient too and wanted to know.

we're thrilled about it being a girl. I'm having to resist buying everything in sight which is pink & frilly!

Good luck hun

When I am in a store I head straight for the girly stuff. I love all those precious pink outfits too. I have been shopping for two nephew for the past 5 years so that draws me to the girly stuff even more.

yeh i admit there always seems nicer/more things for girls, we were in adams other day,there was a wall for boys and bout 3walls for girls:? but there is nice things out there, just harder to find :)
not long till uknow, good luck hun x

I keep dreaming im having a boy but i dont know if that is because im hoping for a boy so much?! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->