Dreams? I never dream had 2 nights in a row..any 1?? How does this relate to pg?

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
Hi all! Question, I noticed lots of ladies post vivid dreams as part of 2ww symptoms of pg.. Just curious how dreamng can be a symptom? I hardly EVER dream, at least a dream that I can remember and over the weekend I had more than one dream 2 nights in a row. I did dream of my dad (passed away in sept) I had a dream he was dead but died again while dead, than I had a dream of him singing with his band outside at a park and getting a standing ovation and me being very proud and telling him it was the best performace ever! Had a dream that the stones came out of both of the rings I wear and all i was left with was the settings! ?? Had a dream about a radio advertisement for a stripper named Bridget the Midget..COME ON LADIES..LMAO..Any input??

Hahahaha I'm glad it's not just me having the strange dreams!! I've had one over and over where I'm holding my BFP test, one where I've just given birth to a daughter on a busy ward and nobody came as they didnt think I was in labour lol, the dream last night had me running around and around the garden, trying to catch my dog ... Nothing strange there apart from the fact that my dog could actually talk and was shouting "run faster fatty", when I looked down, I had the biggest ever pregnant belly. I've also had a rather "racy" dream about DH too lol

beatrix lol..has this happened before? Is this a pg sign??

I'm hoping so, I don't usually dream (nothing I remember anyway). I'm currently 7-8 DPO and will be testing in a few days.

I had some real strange dreams In my previous pregnancies tho - my daughter was hidden in a drawer and I could hear her crying but couldn't find her. I gave birth to my son who turned out to be a 7lb cod. I had chosen a waterbirth and everyone had told me that baby would swim like a fish lol

I think it is a pregnancy symptom.

i had very vivid dreams when pregnant! :D good luck

oh, wildone and beatrix, thanks so much,,I can only hope this is a sign,,,UGHH..BFN yesterday at 5dpo,..I know, I know, way early...

Probably TMI but i had such 'good' dreams when i was pregnant i would O in my sleep and wake myself up :blush: def a positive pregnancy symptom ;)

DAMN WILDONE..Now I know what your screen name is all about lol..just kidding but that is something else! lol :haha:

***jealous*** I think I'd end up sleeping all through the pregnancy lol

DAMN WILDONE..Now I know what your screen name is all about lol..just kidding but that is something else! lol :haha:

:lol: I can't be the only one :blush: Some thing to do with the increased blood flow in that 'area' . . . . . had other dreams towards the end about forgetting my baby and falling down the stairs and dropping the baby - horrible :( All which never happened

i have orgasms in my sleep when i am pregnant too.
and i have also been having weird dreams, i woke myself up last night i dreamt my mate dropped off her pet hamsters (she doesn't have hamsters) while she went on holiday.
i put my hand in the carry case, where the hamsters were and they all bit me all over my hands.
it felt so real i woke up!
i had to check my hands!!!

i also dream about zombies a LOT during pregnancy so i am waiting to see some walkers tonight! eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk. lol

I was actually going to post this. I had a dream lastnight where my cat had eaten dog guts and i was so there!!!..lol sorry tmi and during that dream i was in my car next to hubby driving along and he had got hit and i got out of my car while it was still moving to run up to him and he was unhurt. It was so life like!!!! I never have dreams like these apart from when im pregnant. With my first son at 14weeks preg i had a dream where all his hands were sticking out of me!!!! I havent got my BFP yet (neg this morning at 11dpo) so if AF arrives i guess lastnight i was just in a deep sleep.

thanks cinnamom and aussie..perhaps the dreams are a clue to our BFPS? We shall all see very soon right? What DPO are you all?

Hi every one...i had to post on this thread! Last night i had a dream that i got 3 bfp! it was so really...i had the sickness the belly growing everything!! i have woke up this morning feeling really sick so i hope this is a positive sign! i will test on sat when af is due and let you know! also i have had quite a few dreams where i have had an orgasm!! thing is i have never been pregnant! ha! Least i am not the only one!!

ttcat I hope your dream comes true! Keep us posted for sure!

i had a very vivd dream last night too and i dont usually get them. I was driving along in my car, very slowly like walking pace and this man was running alongside me, he sped up running down the road in front of me thenn turned round and started running towards me and i swerved bu he jumped onto my bonnet and was stamping his feet on it. i got out of the car and looked at it and it was all dented so i ran into a shop screaming for help (no idea why) and then when i came out my key was in door (not the ignition where i thought id left it and my handbag was open and someone had stolen my phone, bank card and make-up mirror!!

i woke up in sweats!

:hugs:Oh Helens! That is quite a dream! wow..lol but very scarey! I hope this leads in to your BFP...It would be so worth the scare!

:hugs:Oh Helens! That is quite a dream! wow..lol but very scarey! I hope this leads in to your BFP...It would be so worth the scare!

i hope so!! i'd like to think there's a reason for scaring myself witless!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->