Dreams? I never dream had 2 nights in a row..any 1?? How does this relate to pg?

thanks cinnamom and aussie..perhaps the dreams are a clue to our BFPS? We shall all see very soon right? What DPO are you all?

didnt have a dream last night, wasn't aloud to sleep. my LO is teething. :baby: i am shattered!!! i will be going to bed soon. bet i get up into bed and cant sleep !! :dohh:

:hugs:

when i get over tired i cant sleep! it drives me mad! :nope:

Beatrix

Absolutley LOL at your dog dream!!!

Hi girls, well ive jyst read this thread and realised that the same has been happening too me since 2dpo! Ive had the strangest/weird/vivid/sexual dreams each night!! Not sure if its a symptom or not but its very odd, i dont dream very often and am starting to wonder why am i dreaming so much? And sweating in my sleep too!! Hmmmmm....im not feeling it this month as no symptoms whatsoever, perhaps this cud be one then??? We shall see.....good luck girls lotsa hugs :hugs:

Asibling have u tested yet hun??? How are ya??? :hugs:

Hi Ladies.

I've been having dreams but then I do usually dream quite a bit anyway. I wanted to ask if anyone has had the jumps/jerking.
I've noticed the past few nights just as I seem to be dropping off to sleep my body jerks, or my leg.
It's like when you are sleeping almost and you wake up suddenly, as if you are falling, if that makes sense...
Anyone??? x

babyhopes,. sex dreams? Im jealous..I am okay..9dpo..i tested yesterday at 8 dpo and BFN SO IDK...I dont think it took..AHHHH im feeling negative..How are you?

no more dreams again for me yet thank god, dont think i could handle getting mugged again! lol

Feeling negative too babes!! Ohhhh sorry bt your bfn, its early days though hun so keep testing....i sooo hope it has taken for ya. Got my fingers x'd...im gona test tues or wed i'll be 10/11dpo then. Am due af wed so will c wot happens xxxx :hugs:

Every so often I have dreams that I remember, but I never dream almost same dreams two nights in a row. Last night and the night before I dreamt that I was pregnant. I want to be pregnant but not in an urgent way and it's not something I think about constantly as since it hasn't happened yet with trying a good bit then it's just going to happen when it happens and I am going to live a normal life that a 23 year old would until then, I am in no rush to put a hault in my abilities to party anymore, I mean you only live once right? I am not tracking my cycles but it is about that time of my cycle for all that baby making stuff to be going on. Anyone ever dreamt of being pregnant and then tested positive? If so how long after the dream did you test positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->