Dreams & Nipples & Tests, Oh My!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream that I was going into labor. I was having a boy and I could actually feel the contractions (although, in reality they were just cramps-in the dream they were "contractions"). IT WAS SO REAL! I didn't have a huge belly but it looked just like I had gained about 20 pounds of fat all in my tummy. I was in the hospital for one part and then the rest of it was me walking around in a hospital gown trying to get things going.

I woke up and was having cramps so I went to the bathroom and I noticed that my nipples were HUGE and very sore.

OH and I went out last night on a date and at dinner we were talking about TTC instead of NTNP. I didn't put much effort into it because I didn't want him to feel pressured but he said YES! Unfortunately, we've both been sick and haven't BD much but I did get a faint positive on the last test I took. It was a Clearblue (the new square window ones) but I didn't trust it because I've gotten lines on those before and none of those lines looked like evaps. Thick, blue, in the middle and showed up fast. But they never progressed and the pink dye didn't confirm.

In hindsight, maybe the last CB I took could have been real. It was faint but I never tested again after that. Not even with a pink dye. But I feel like AF is coming. Sore boobs/nipples and crampy.

Sorry, I got off on a tangent.

So last night I had a dream that I got a BFP is was so vivid. I was so happy and remember thinking that I was so happy that I wasn't dreaming! But I was. Still haven't tested.

So 2 nights in a row I've been in labor and found out I was pregnant. In that order. Maybe it will come true soon.

It may!!! Dont use the blue dye as they are heartbreak in a box. Use pink, even the dollar store ones. I hope its a BFP for you :) Then your dreams, literally, will come true!! ;)

I will! LOL so now last night I had a dream that OH and I got married and we had 2 boys. One that was a little baby that looked just like him when he was a baby and the other was a little older.

I think I'm dreaming in reverse. Or maybe that is just how things will go LOL.

Ok you seriously need to test again! Isn't this your longest cycle ever? And weren't your cycles getting shorter? 70+ days is sort of ridiculous. At least you should be able to see a doc now.

No, I had a cycle that was over 100 days. But I had first thought I was pregnant, then found out my boyfriend was cheating and so then I moved back to my home state. This was years ago and not with my current OH.

They were getting shorter and then I dunno what happened. I haven't seen AF since October but I'm finally starting to feel like shes coming. My boobs are huge, my nipples are driving me crazy and I've got stretchy uterus cramps. But YES! MY INSURANCE HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!!!! Now that the holidays are over, there aren't anymore "blackout ears" for a while and I can request time off for a doctor appointment.

Okay so things are getting weird.

Last night, I had ANOTHER dream that I got [several] positive tests. It was so vivid that I remember thinking about how I was going to tell my family and OH and being so excited that I didn't want to wait [in reality, I think I will]. That makes dream #4 since the day before I started this thread.

My nipples have been hard 24/7 and they hurt. Which sucks because part of my job is re-stocking the cooler and that means being inside a giant refrigerator for 20 minutes or more. The soreness is starting to move to my entire breast.

I've been really snappy with OH. Yesterday, he didn't take care of his breakfast plate and it took me a lot more willpower than usual to not punch him in the Go-Go's.

My sex drive is crazy. He gave me a kiss before he left and I so badly wanted to take him into the bedroom.

Lastly, I've had some mild cramping like AF but it's been 80+ days since she last came.

Just thought I'd share.

Ah! Girl. you have me on edge! It sounds so so so much like you could definitely get a BFP, but then again, I don't want to be the heartbreaker who gets your hopes up....but lets face it, our hopes are already up. I know mine is anyways! I need to know for sure, lol. Buy another test immediately, or maybe go to the doc? I so must know!

Haha well I got AF tonight. Its still just a little bit of brown blood and no cramping yet but after 80 some days, I'm back to a new cycle! I'm not upset either because I got a BBT thermometer AND I can start my vitex!

Don't start your vitex until you get a full period. Some spotting can occur in pregnancy. I don't want to get your hopes so I'm not saying there's a big chance but until you see bright red blood, I wouldn't take it. You could also have had a chemical pregnancy and could be miscarrying but it's better if you don't know if you are just because that's not a pleasant experience at all.

I woke up with a full on flow this morning. I am taking 1,200 mg of Vitex and 800 mcg of Folic Acid. I am also charting this month but not until AF is gone so I can chart vaginally since I am a mouth breather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->