dreams telling me something? pressure in uterus?

SBecken87

Reaction score
Two nights ago I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were meeting his family at a restaurant for dinner and his mom came over to give me a hug and started rubbing my tummy and announced to everyone we were expecting but we hadn't even known ourselves yet.

I've had light cramping and off the wall emotions. I have been an emotional wreck!

Last night as soon as I dozed off I dreamt of a pickle and pb&j sandwich. Now I have NEVER ate this in my life nor have I heard of anyone else doing this.
---Let me say with my first son I immediately knew I was pregnant when I went straight for the pickle aisle. I very rarely eat pickles.

This morning I woke up wMy cm h pressure in my uterus area. The light cramping has stopped since yesterday. But it almost feels like there's a weight on my lower tummy.

My cm hasn't dried and my cervix is high, having sex last night it felt like my bf wasn't getting anywhere near it which is strange.

I am not sure when I ovulated but I am thinking around the 17th.

I am going to have a blood test done Wednesday I am hoping that's not too early but AF is due the 2nd.

I dreamt I was pregnant twice the week before I found out. Not sure if it was coincidence or not!

I dreamt I was pregnant twice the week before I found out. Not sure if it was coincidence or not!

Ooh that gives me hope I will know on 4 days. I am beyond nervous/excited/anxious/ect!!!!

I also can't seem to get enough sleep I am constantly exhausted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->