Dreams.

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Don't you just love dreams. Had one last night that my ex (who I had a mutual break up with 5 years ago and still loved at the time) was trying to get me back and had decided that he wants a family and was listening to my tummy, and crying and I was trying to explain that I had moved on and was happy now and he was crying and chasing me everywhere!

Woke up totally mind whacked lol.

annnnnd. .. back to the real world! Lol

Lol, I had a crazy dream that my sister was a cartoon character in an episode of Super Ted! :haha:

As my pregnancy has gone on, I've been having more and more vivid dreams at night. Some just extremely odd. I don't remember most of them though. But I wake up and go "huh?" when I wake up usually. lol.

My oh has been having vivid dreams too. Some worse than others if he has a chocolate before bed, lol but he's experiencing the vivid dreams symptom of pregnancy right along with me.

I have had ridiculous dreams since finding out. Cracks me up!

I was babysitting Lady Gaga's baby the other night...

I keep dreaming that I am arguing with my last landlord over our security deposit.

Aww that's terrible! Having a baby will definitely make you face all of those unfinished business feelings you have, so maybe that's why you're dreaming of your ex? It kind of sucks because we have so much to emotionally deal with at a time like this and then when we go to bed our mind plays games with us! NO rest for the weary apparently! :haha:

My stepdaughter lives in New York with her mother and she flies down to stay with us for the summer, and I keep having dreams of plane crashes. I haven't had any where they are her plane, but it's freaking me out. I'm tired of waking up every day crying! Poor DH is so not superstitious so he thinks I'm just over-worried about her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->