Dreams

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
Is anyone else having really strange vivid dreams?

I've been having this for the last 3 nights, when I wake i have to convince myself it wasnt real, then it takes ages to fall back over. This morning I jumped out of a dream and I was actually crying.

That one, I arrived at work and one of my colleagues was at my desk moving things around and had put all my personal belongings into a plastic bag. I asked her what she was doing and she said there have been changes made see the supervisor. So i went over to her and she kept fobbing me off. By this point i was bubbling with rage that no-one could tell me what was going on. I went mental and started screaming at my colleaugue to F off anf get away from my desk. Just at that the big boss came out of his office to see what was going on. I said no-one is telling me whats going on I need a minute and walked into his office door, however through the door was as if i had walked into my mum's house. Boss followed me in and asked again what was wrong at that I burst into tears and told him I felt so stupid and as if I was invisible, started crying worse then woke up.

It felt so real though.

ah sorry that ur dreams have been hrrible hun, ive had a few for last couple of nights x not horrible tho x

I've had some really weird dreams for the past couple of nights....

Last night I had a dream that I was being attacked by this weird colourful chicken type thing on the way to my auntys wedding (an aunty I don't speak to and who is very unlikely to get married) and I kept trying to get this bird away from me but I didn't want to hurt it, but just thinking back to it my legs are hurting....so strange.

Night before, night before last, I had a dream that I was in the flat I live in now and it was all completely the same and I did an FRER test and when I layed it down on the coffee table (like I do with my tests) it was 100% positive, really deep dark beautiful likes I remember describing them as.

The same night I had a dream that me and OH was on holiday in the Isle of Man and we were staying at the Hilton on the promenade and we had a daughter who was about 9 months old and we were calling her the name that we have chosen if we have a little girl, in the same dream, OH's car got towed away while me and the baby were in the car !

Also the same night, I had a dream that I was back in my flat and in the bedroom and I was burping a tiny little baby and it was sick all down my back.....nice.

I have never dreamt about babies before that and usually I obsess a lot more during my TWW, I haven't been documenting my symptoms this TWW.

I too had a strange vivid dream last night...it was about work and everyones calling me a spoiled brat and annoying...i almost woke crying too....

Ok i'm getting these too dreamt my husband murdered someone last night felt so real and i'm 14dpo and 3 days late. Did a test 11dpo and got a BFN too afraid to do another one :(

I had a dream that I woke up and did a hpt and got a bfp.. so when I woke from the dream I decided to actually do one and got a bfn. Good times.

I wonder if dreams can be linked to hormones, I bet there's some connection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->