Dreams????

Allie2009

Reaction score
Do they really mean anything??? For the last two night I had dreams that I was PG..anyone ever have this and get a :bfp:????

I think vivid dreams can be a symptom.

Good luck :thumbup:

Thanks Ebony2010!!! I really hope so...I want to test so bad...lol but i'm only 8dpo.

Thanks Ebony2010!!! I really hope so...I want to test so bad...lol but i'm only 8dpo.

i know what you mean. I tested at 8dpo and today is 9dpo and both bfn's. I knew it would but you sometimes you just can't help yourself can you? x

No you can help but want to do one...lol I might take a test tomorrow and see. I have had some pain in my lower tummy and had a headache last night before dinner. I really hope this is my cycle! Good luck to you this cycle hope you get a bfp!!!

No you can help but want to do one...lol I might take a test tomorrow and see. I have had some pain in my lower tummy and had a headache last night before dinner. I really hope this is my cycle! Good luck to you this cycle hope you get a bfp!!!

Thank you. Good luck to you too xxx

I have had very vivid dreams the last 3 nights, im at 7dpo, nothing about being pregnant, but i did have a dream about having a discussion with my husband about clomid. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->