Dress for Christmas ?

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
Hiya :flow:
I was wondering if anyone who is more wise to fashion than me to help me find a dress for Christmas. I have looked at so many but none seem 'right'. I am wanting a fairly casual type dress, maybe knitted or something that I can wear with tights. This is, I am short (5ft 4in), so finding the right kind of dress that doesn't make me look shorter is very difficult. I don't want anything that goes below the knee and I want something that has either long sleeves or 3/4 length sleeves as I hate my flabby bingo wings. I also want something that doesn't cling as I don't have a very nice figure. I'm not too fussy on colour (possibly the only thing I'm not fussy on). I am looking to spend under £30. So does anyone know of any dresses that might suite me or where I should look ?
Problem is, I absolutely hate trying on clothes when I am in a shop so it's so difficult to find anything. I have been looking on ebay but nothing catches my eye and there is no way of knowing what they look like when they are on.
Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it !!!
:kiss:

There's some lovely shift dresses in primark at the moment! I got a cute white one with long chiffon sleeve and gold trim on the neck and arms last week! It was only £13 aswell! Dorothy perkins have some lovely long sleeve dresses at the moment but you could always get a sleeveless one an just pair it with a bolero! And when it comes to length don't rule any out cause unless theirs a silly amount of detailing at the end you can take up the hem easily xx

Thanks guys !
I managed to get one that doesn't look too bad, it hasn't got long arms but covers the flabby bits lol. I got it from Dorothy Perkins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->