Drinking water before scan - help!

Don't drink too much! I did last pregnancy and ended up crying and peeing in a back lane (OMG long story), but it made what should have been a happy experience traumatic and even after peeing twice, they still said my bladder was more than full enough.

Hi Ladies, I went for my 12 week scan on Monday and was panicking in the waiting room as I'd hardly had anything to drink, the lady sitting next to me pointed out that we actually do not need a full bladder anymore. I was slightly confused and had a couple of cups of water. I got called in for my scan and had both types (the tummy one and internal) and sure enough I was asked to empty my bladder. Very confusing!!

When you all booked your scan appointments they would of sent you or given you a leaflet that explains the scanning process, it clearly states in there that you do not need a full bladder. I am happy to scan and attach my leaflet here to show you all but have no idea how to do it xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mel! I'd love to see the leaflet please :)

When i got my scan letter, not only was it sent to the wrong address (an address i hadn't lived at for 7 years!) But all it said was you have a dating scan on 15th june 11am...if you can't make it please phone...nothing else! I really thought they might have some information on there but there was nothing :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->