Drinking water

EmKayElle

Reaction score
I'm having such a hard time drinking a lot of water. Water bores me lol. I drink a ton of fluids throughout the day but definitely not enough water. Anyone else having this problem?

Me, I feel sick if I drink too much. Baby has enough fluid though and my pee so far has always been fine according to the midwife so I'm happy enough x x

Me me!! I try to water down every juice that I have, but i usually only manage to finish 3 bottles of water a day (16 oz each)

Oh god yes, I am so sick of water so am trying to mix things into it to make it more palatable. Usually do 1/3 grape juice 2/3 water, or add orange squash (can't remember what this is called in the States!).

I'm having trouble as well and my dry lips are proof. The cooler weather isn't helping my hydration either. :(

meeee too. I think I'll try adding juice to my water to flavour it up a bit. Erikab, are you referring to orange Tang? If Crystal Light didn't have aspertame I'd drink that but I'm avoiding all aspertame (diet drinks, gum, etc).

I have been having a hard time drinking water. It makes me sick. I have only been getting about 1/2 a cup (about 10oz) a day before bedtime. I drink fluids throughout the day though, mainly juice, V8 and milk. But sometimes decaf tea.

I was having this problem. Then I started popping a water bottle in the freezer for a while and taking it out nicely chilled.. if I have it beside me it reminds me I need to drink it. It's definitely a conscious effort!

Oh and Crystal light does not have aspartame in it, they use Splenda. Turns out Splenda isn't much better but I'd rather drink it than Aspartame.

I haven't gotten bored with water yet, but it might be the youngster in me kicking back in, since I drank A LOT of water when I was a kid. Granted, I've also been feeling random cramping and pains and have found water to alleviate those a little, so that's been motivation for me to stick with the water. Sometimes, I'll mix Gatorade in with the water to add flavor and make sure I'm keeping up on my electrolytes.

I'm starting to. I was doing SO good with drinking lots of water, it was all I drank! minus the occasional cup of juice or cup of soda, but now I'm struggling. So I've been drinking gatorade and water half and half because gatorade is good to help you stay dehydrated! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->