• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drinks (alcohol) Help please!

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
Please choose what you yourself would prefer from each choice. (multiple options allowed :)

1- Pinot Grigio / Savignon Blanc or none
2- Merlot / Pinotage / Cabernet Sauvignon / shiraz, or none
3- Budweiser / Becks / Corona / Peroni / none
4 - Cava / ASTI SPUMANTE / None

I have no idea what any of those are except the Budweiser. I don't think it matters really, just get red and white wine, and beer, and people will be okay!

From the wine, none. I only like rosé unless its fizzy then anything goes.

Yeah none, I only like rosé too. Or cider. I would get a red and a white or bud if you know people will drink it xx

Pinot
Merlot
Peroni (although in my group of friends Becks would be the popular choice)
Cava

With the first three, I don't think you can go wrong whatever you choose.

However, with Cava/Asti one is dry the other sweet. Personally, I don't know anybody that would drink asti (although my nan used to love it!) but I'm sure lots of people do. Cava is much closer to a champagne in terms of taste and (imo) is the better option as it is less of an aquired taste than asti.

If you know your guests taste and think they will prefer the asti, you may want to go for a sweeter white wine for option 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->