Dripping watery CM?! (TMI alert)

CuddleBunny

TTC with 1 angel <3
Reaction score
I am about 7 dpo today. I may have ovulated a day or two earlier but I'm thereabouts.

TMI ALERT!
I went to bed with just my underwear as bottoms. When I woke up today, as soon as I stood up I felt dripping coming down my legs like I had wet myself right then and there!! :shock: I went to the bathroom to inspect and it was all over my undies as well and some dripped (well, flowed!) into the toilet as well :shock: Call me gross, but I felt it and smelled it to make sure it was my CM and it was. It was watery (obviously), mostly clear with slight white/cloudiness to it.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Has it happened to anyone here? Any idea what it could be? :shrug:

Thanks for reading! :)

Praying for u asit can be a pregnancy symptom

Didn't want r&r after being nosey at you tmi lol never happened to me but I'm hoping it's a good sign for you xxx

I have had that happen but I was about to "O" but didnt get pg that cycle. I have my fx'd that is a VERY good sign for you:hugs:

Thanks for reading ladies :hugs:

It was so odd. I had to rush to the bathroom and OH gave me this look like "umm did you just piss yourself?" :rofl:

I hope this can mean something good but since I'm only 7 dpo I'm trying not to get my hopes up :blush:

Can leftover semen maybe be watery? :shrug:

It has never been watery for me before, plus it smelled like my own CM and not semen. But maybe some of his leftovers got mixed with some watery CM of my own so it dripped out of me :shrug: Who knows :rofl:

Oh now you say that yeah I get that :blush:

It smelled like my own CM though which is why I'm confused. Usually when leftovers come out it's kind of creamy and has a VERY distinct smell :haha: And I've never had any run down my legs before :wacko:

Oh the things we talk about and inspect while in the 2ww! :rofl:

EDIT: I'm about to go inspect to see if I still have this discharge :haha:

It smelled like my own CM though which is why I'm confused. Usually when leftovers come out it's kind of creamy and has a VERY distinct smell :haha: And I've never had any run down my legs before :wacko:

Oh the things we talk about and inspect while in the 2ww! :rofl:

EDIT: I'm about to go inspect to see if I still have this discharge :haha:

I had it too probably 1-2 days before AF was due, it was like a fountain with same consistency and color (cloudy). It ended up stopping - like completely stopping where I thought a mucous plug might have formed. CM stopped for about 3 days now I am back to (tmi) thick, yellow sticky CM, not stretchy. So I am more than confused being 5 (almost 6) days late without any sign of AF. Still have some preg symptoms from before AF was due but they are lightened up today... Be nice to get a new symptom! GL keep us posted!

:dust:!

Yes yes yes! This happened to me 3 months in a row for about 1-2 weeks each cycle. It only happened maybe 4 times with it running down my legs, but yes, this happened to me.

lol I hope this isn't something new that happens every month before AF :rofl:

Jezzielin - have you taken an hpt yet? :D

lol I hope this isn't something new that happens every month before AF :rofl:

Jezzielin - have you taken an hpt yet? :D

Yeah, BNFs, haven't in a couple days though. Just too depressing, not sure if I want to keep checking and think it would be best starting to plan for next month - but without an AF it is hard to reset! 25dpo and total day 38. Tick tock :shrug: We shall see...

Well I hope you get that bfp, or at least the start of your AF so you can start trying again :hugs:

It's evening now and I am still having abundant watery cm. I've had to change my underwear 3 times already :wacko: I know for a fact it's not somehow watery semen...no way in hell could OH had deposited this much :rofl:

If I'm not getting my bfp this month, then I'll just be praying this isn't a new pre-AF symptom...because this is annoying as hell :lol:

It is annoying, isn't it?! Mine happened pre-ovulation though, not post, so who knows.

Since yours is after ovulation, it really could be a pregnancy symptom!

Thats happened to me too how embarrasing, I thought did I just piss myself. its left overs... lol Ugg the lovely things we get to talk about... haha.. Imagine doing it 4 times passing out and waking up the next morning and it flowed... :haha:

FX'd its a Great sign... Hope to hear some good news soon... Keep us posted...

It is annoying, isn't it?! Mine happened pre-ovulation though, not post, so who knows.

Since yours is after ovulation, it really could be a pregnancy symptom!

So if its post ovulation then I did it a day early UGGG... Well I just hope those 4 times provides me a miracle baby girl ;o)

FX'd for you, too! :dust:

And yeah, I stopped in my tracks as soon as I felt it drip down my legs...seriously thought for a minute I woke up during a bad dream and pissed myself :rofl:

I would love to have a boy first, but really I just get a big grin thinking how happy I will be if I at least get a bfp by Christmas :D

If I wake up again tomorrow with "pee leg" I'm going to have to invest in some panty liners :haha:

This is also happening to me! Its like when you sit down to pee it just drips.... LOL I am hoping its a good sign!

I heard its part of pregnancy but at 7dpo its quite early..let us know how it goes.

Twwboo - FX'd crossed for you, too! Have you ever gotten it before?

mommy2lilmen - Thank you! Yes, it seems that 7 dpo would be a bit early, so I was really caught off guard! I will make sure to keep you posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->