Dripping watery CM?! (TMI alert)

Well besides the waking up at 5am which is weird for me, I've had some mild cramps here and there on and off, nothing major, watery cm changed to lotiony, no smell.. just wear a pantiliner now, I'm counting the days... Come on already... lol

Good Luck ladies I hope this is IT for Us.. FX'd we ALL get our :bfp: Soon :)

Not to be gross but what do you mean by lotiony? My watery changed to - well to describe it - its like wet but there is some white discharge mixed in, but when I check in the morning it mostly just comes out wet and the white is just little dots or slimey snot-constistency with no stretchiness to it lol... did I gross you out? I just don't know how to describe it! Especially for my FertilityFriend, I have NO idea how to input my CM into it!

Anyway, thank you! I'm gonna be 12 days late tomorrow - still wondering and waiting... :nope:

Okay the watery has turned to creamy with a yellowish tint. And lots of it :-k

If a bfp isn't in store, please just stop :rofl:

Seriously this is an excellent sign. I had everything you had and then got a :bfp:at 10dpo

Good luck!:dust:

Phew! I have been soo busy as my brother was visiting from out of state - got to meet his fiance for the first time - she is lovely! He has always said he didn't want to have kids - but I really think she will change his mind soon; they are so great together! :dance:

So I have had my mind a LITTLE bit off the 2ww, but obviously not enough to ignore new "symptoms" :haha:

I haven't had any more "pee leg". My cm is lotiony, still with a yellowish tint. AF is due in a couple of days - and I am usually bone dry around this time :-k

Something else very noticeable to me is that I have been having AF cramps since the day before yesterday. They started out accompanied by pinching lower back pain. This REALLY threw me for a loop - as most months I do have cramping a few days before AF but the are REALLY dull with no back cramping. What I am feeling now ALWAYS starts RIGHT when blood is starting to flow out (sorry TMI). But no sign of blood AT ALL. I keep going to check, because like I said, I have never had this feeling and had there NOT be blood :-k

My boobs at first also started to feel really heavy but with no pain. But yesterday - OUCH, the pain sure did come full force :haha: Also, when DH was sitting down, I leaned over to give DH a hug and his face looked like this: :shock: :rofl: He said "WOAH those are looking HUGE!" :rofl: So I told him "Yeah, I'm either about to get my period or I'm pregnant"...then he touched my belly and I added "I'm leaning towards pregnant"...and I don't know...just saying that out loud to him...felt...completely right. Ok ok I know I'm going crazy :rofl:

Ok this has turned long :haha:
How are you girls coming along? I wanted to thank you guys for all of the replies and support. It is really appreciated and I am wishing you all the very very best :hugs: :hugs:

I am about 7 dpo today. I may have ovulated a day or two earlier but I'm thereabouts.

TMI ALERT!
I went to bed with just my underwear as bottoms. When I woke up today, as soon as I stood up I felt dripping coming down my legs like I had wet myself right then and there!! :shock: I went to the bathroom to inspect and it was all over my undies as well and some dripped (well, flowed!) into the toilet as well :shock: Call me gross, but I felt it and smelled it to make sure it was my CM and it was. It was watery (obviously), mostly clear with slight white/cloudiness to it.

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. Has it happened to anyone here? Any idea what it could be? :shrug:

Thanks for reading! :)

Its funny I was just having a huge convo with other women about this. You are not alone. I have the same thing. It even gushes sometimes. Like with movements and whatnot. Its EXCESS! But This one person on here told me she had that symptom with her first son. SO im guessing it could have to do with prenancy!! =) im 6 days away from my due period (hoping its a missed one) and im going nuts waiting. So ill let you know if indeed i am and hopefully the excess CM has alot to do with it =) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Its funny I was just having a huge convo with other women about this. You are not alone. I have the same thing. It even gushes sometimes. Like with movements and whatnot. Its EXCESS! But This one person on here told me she had that symptom with her first son. SO im guessing it could have to do with prenancy!! =) im 6 days away from my due period (hoping its a missed one) and im going nuts waiting. So ill let you know if indeed i am and hopefully the excess CM has alot to do with it =) :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I will be keeping my FX'd for you!! :dance:
I thought AF was 2 days away but she is due TOMORROW :wacko: I hope she stays away for the both of us! [-o<[-o<
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Please let us know when you test! I'm curious! :thumbup:

I will be keeping my FX'd for you!! :dance:
I thought AF was 2 days away but she is due TOMORROW :wacko: I hope she stays away for the both of us! [-o<[-o<
:dust: :dust: :dust:

WOW SO CLOSE!! Mine is on Monday! WIll definitely keep mine crossed for you too! Lets come back and share good news!!!! :happydance: :dust::dust::af::af::bfp:

Please let us know when you test! I'm curious! :thumbup:

DH won't let me buy any tests until she's a few days late :wacko: Which is fine by me, because at least now he is on board (not to mention it saves us money)...before he would've made me wait past a week! She is due tomorrow, though, so I hope she stays away and I see those 2 lines soon! :D

How are you girls coming along? I wanted to thank you guys for all of the replies and support. It is really appreciated and I am wishing you all the very very best :hugs: :hugs:

Hi CuddleBunny! I was wondering how you were doing! Glad to hear things are still well!:thumbup:

WOW SO CLOSE!! Mine is on Monday! WIll definitely keep mine crossed for you too! Lets come back and share good news!!!! :happydance: :dust::dust::af::af::bfp:

Ohhh I hope she stays away for you!!! Maybe we should put out some scarecrows for Halloween and it will scare away the witch!! :haha:
We should definitely keep each other posted :thumbup: Maybe we will both be posting in first tri soon enough! :dance:

Ohhh I hope she stays away for you!!! Maybe we should put out some scarecrows for Halloween and it will scare away the witch!! :haha:
We should definitely keep each other posted :thumbup: Maybe we will both be posting in first tri soon enough! :dance:

LOL Ill do whatever it takes to keep her away!!! lol. Yes lets keep in touch!! I hope we both have really good news by the beginning of next week :af::bfp::dance: I will try to get my profile together in the meantime so you know who i am lol. Im so new to this that im a bit confused. :dohh:

I have had the watery problem before also :blush:. For me it happened a couple days after i O'd. I'm not sure if it happened before or after O'ing the other times because DH and i were NTNP and i didn't pay attention to cycles and ovulating until this month. I'm not sure what it is other than annoying :growlmad: It's not fun waking up and feeling like you peed yourself!!

Oh and i asked my sister if she ever experienced this and she said she had. So i guess it is something not uncommon for some women, maybe just embarrassing to talk about?

This cycle I experienced this several days in a row before I Oed.

AF was due today, she has not arrived so I am hoping and praying! :D

:happydance: :happydance: Get testing Already :test: :test: :test:

I still have 6 days to go :( my bbs are soar.. ouch... :lol:

Good Luck hun, I'm crossing everything for You :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll be praying for AF to stay away!

Update though, went from watery to yellow, now brown-caramel discharge for over 24 hours without any cramping to suggest AF...

YAY, let's add another layer of confusion!!!!

Update though, went from watery to yellow, now brown-caramel discharge for over 24 hours without any cramping to suggest AF...

Caramel brown to dark brown but no red, day#2. So nervous and wondering what's going on...

Caramel brown to dark brown but no red, day#2. So nervous and wondering what's going on...

could be implantation bleeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"