Dripping watery CM?! (TMI alert)

I have this and I am 7dpo today also pain really low down on my left side.

FX'd for you, too! :dust:

I would love to have a boy first, but really I just get a big grin thinking how happy I will be if I at least get a bfp by Christmas :D

I hear ya! I got my first preggo dream and I want to go back to it!!! :sleep::winkwink:

I have this and I am 7dpo today also pain really low down on my left side.

So odd that you say that, as I had dull aches on the left side of my uterus as well :-k :wacko:

Jezz - Awww I wish you could go back to your baby dreams! :hugs: I get really sad when I wake up and realize it was all a dream :cry:

When I woke up this morning I had a lot more watery cm. I made it to the bathroom in time this time, though, as I knew to kind of hold it in just in case :haha: It was about the same amount as yesterday morning, and OH and I didn't BD last night. I did some googling last night (of course :rofl:) and it seems that most women who had a noticeable increase in CM before a bfp had creamy and not watery. Some had watery, but not many. So it's probably just a new pre-AF symptom :gun:

Oh well, I won't get discouraged until the :witch: shows :haha:

Okay the watery has turned to creamy with a yellowish tint. And lots of it :-k

If a bfp isn't in store, please just stop :rofl:

FX'd for you, too! :dust:

And yeah, I stopped in my tracks as soon as I felt it drip down my legs...seriously thought for a minute I woke up during a bad dream and pissed myself :rofl:

I would love to have a boy first, but really I just get a big grin thinking how happy I will be if I at least get a bfp by Christmas :D

If I wake up again tomorrow with "pee leg" I'm going to have to invest in some panty liners :haha:

I tell ya what for the last 3 days I have had that watery cm like I peed my pants too.. I'm so hoping its a Good sign for the both of us, I'm nervous yet excited!!

I know my urine has been stronger, I feel warmer, nausea, no appetite though just thirsty, crampy here and there... I just wish I knew already.. :lol:

OH Snap the yellow dc is a Fabulous Sign... Your so pregnant!! I have read that on here that some of the ladies was their first sign, I see another :bfp: soon! Woohooo

Congrats, I found this for you.. Watery vaginal discharge during pregnancy is nothing new and you will see that many women complain of this. In fact, this may be one of the early pregnancy symptoms before missed period. However, there could be other things that a watery discharge in early pregnancy can signify.

I'm crossing everything for you & me.. We can be bump buddies ;)

Keep me posted... Its weird still watery for me, never had this before... I'm counting the days.. I have a ways to go before I know... Grrr Good Luck hun... :flower:

OH Snap the yellow dc is a Fabulous Sign... Your so pregnant!! I have read that on here that some of the ladies was their first sign, I see another :bfp: soon! Woohooo

Congrats, I found this for you.. Watery vaginal discharge during pregnancy is nothing new and you will see that many women complain of this. In fact, this may be one of the early pregnancy symptoms before missed period. However, there could be other things that a watery discharge in early pregnancy can signify.

I'm crossing everything for you & me.. We can be bump buddies ;)

Keep me posted... Its weird still watery for me, never had this before... I'm counting the days.. I have a ways to go before I know... Grrr Good Luck hun... :flower:

CuddleBunny, you switched from watery to yellow like me! It is still comin'! My lower abomen cramps (minimal) are back and sore nips, well just lefty lol :thumbup:. I hope you are right Hopin&Prayin! Is it really a good sign??

This is week four for me holding out of going out and eating right/vitamins and just wishing for BNP! OY! No testing in days and trying to hold out, too scared!:nope:

so I thought id reply to this as well as im experiencing this all as well the weird thing is ive felt very pregnant ive had symptoms like hungry and sore swollen boobs they kinda felt like balloons lol tired.. and then couple days ago i had whiteish disharge pasty almost no smell nothing just weird and then nothing and now with this water cm its kind of got me worried that maybe im not pregnant...mine too has a yellowish tint now and im starting to think it will probably develop into spotting then period im not sure just really confused :wacko: im really praying im preggoo but who knows my period was due today and today is when i have started to get this watery cm so maybe it is my perios:shrug:....nothing as of yet expt this watery cm though.. :blush: :wacko: anyways its nice to know im not the only one going through this good luck to us all fx :hugs: prayin WE ALL GET BFPS :dust: keep updating ladies

it has me literally running to the washroom every 5 mins checking to see if AF has arrrived -_-

Yeah, I had that for a couple of days and now it is this yellow discharge. Well, it comes out like white (tmi but you know how they saw EWCM? it's like cooked egg white! not the clear stretchy kind) then it seems my underwear has all this yellow discharge once it has dried.

I am 8 days late and would want to test but always get a negative. Last test was ~3 days ago. Big fun weekend planned ahead and would love to be able to surprise my hubby with news! Ah well, back to: :coffee: (me having tea and reading Baby&Bump!)

Love to all of you ladies :kiss: - and DUST! :dust:

I have read that the water cm is a early pregnancy sign, I got that from a post. Ugg Im so nauseated, mine comes and goes.. :lol: TMI but I tell ya, I'm soar down there from doing it so much, I've never had this much sex in forever ... something had better happen.. :haha:

Have a great weekend ladies.. Keep postin updates.. ;)

Yeah, I had that for a couple of days and now it is this yellow discharge. Well, it comes out like white (tmi but you know how they saw EWCM? it's like cooked egg white! not the clear stretchy kind) then it seems my underwear has all this yellow discharge once it has dried.

I am 8 days late and would want to test but always get a negative. Last test was ~3 days ago. Big fun weekend planned ahead and would love to be able to surprise my hubby with news! Ah well, back to: :coffee: (me having tea and reading Baby&Bump!)

Did I read right your 8 days LATE!! OMG I would be grey haired and crazy by then. :test: :test: :test: Do you plan on testing soon?? Oh I need some good news I'd be on :cloud9: Test girlie Test!! POAS addict confirmed.. :lol:

Did I read right your 8 days LATE!! OMG I would be grey haired and crazy by then. :test: :test: :test: Do you plan on testing soon?? Oh I need some good news I'd be on :cloud9: Test girlie Test!! POAS addict confirmed.. :lol:

I did, negative. I can't help but feels so sad today. We are having people over for the game on tv and can't bring myself to be around people right now. I am so frustrated with not knowing that I want to have some wine but can't bring myself to do it :nope:. I feel so fake not drinking with friends wondering why when likely I am not even pregnant (usually I'm one of the fun drinkers).

Two of my girlfriends have announced their pregnancies which I am SO happy for but just reminds me of my situation. I may be bringing this all out of proportion but I feel like I am pregnant, though my symptoms dwindling... maybe it is all in my head.

Now everyone wants to go out and for the past 4-5 weeks I have been the DD and happy to do it - but not today. They want to go out to the bars and I want to just join in the fun to relax but because I felt the possibility was still there, I won't let myself and it is just driving me crazy because all signs point to 'no'.

I'm giving myself a headache...

Ok, inbetween hosting and going out... Stopped by my HPT to stick my tongue out at it! I think I had my first evap line? Maybe not even but just a question, has anyone had a discolored area in the testing line? it looks like what the sweep of liquid would go by, now by the testing line area it is yellow tint to it now, starting right at the test line. Is that an evap line? I know that it is not a positive, I'm just curious is all.

And back to distracting myself with friends lol... Sorry for the constant questions, just curious.

Im sorry your feeling sad.. You have the early signs of pregnancy. Keep your chin up, its just around the corner..
Im not drinking either and my birthday is tomorrow :(
Just look at it this way, its all gonna be worth it in the long run.

im really hoping this is a good sign for you seen as your 7DPO,, it would make sense if youve been DTD still, i normally get the same thing happen to me also but that happens after BD,ing or just b4 ovulation when ya cervical mucus is watery ,, sometimes if iv just been to the toilet sorry TMI, for a wee b4 ovulation i wipe myself then if i wipe myself with my fingers to check its so watery and can sumtimes drip down my leg,, but if ya 7DPO i would of thought prehaps ya would get creamy discharge or increased discharge or if AF was due to come ya mucus would be turning thicker and you would be dry down there iv heard some wemen can get EWCM just b4 AF comes that happen to me with brown streaks in sorry TMI,,last month unfortantely when i was so hopfull thinking it cud be implantation bleeding instead but i shall keep my fingers croxxed for you hun that its a good sign for you lots of :baby: :dust :dust: and GL ;) xx

I had a similar experience too but mine was when I was out at dinner! :oops: Probably not quite as bad though I have to admit but yes watery cm and lots of it (eww) Only for one day and that was 6dpo.

Now its changed to more lotiony consistency and not quite as much. Cervix still high. :shrug:

I soooo hope we are onto something!!!! :yellow:

Fingers crossed for us all! 72 hours till my :test:

:dust::angel::af::kiss::hugs:

I get watery cm the morning after :sex: especially if i don't get up after :sex: the night before. all of the semen just rushes out like that. i'm used to it and always put a liner on before bed! but I hope ya'll get you :bfp:!! :dust:

Well besides the waking up at 5am which is weird for me, I've had some mild cramps here and there on and off, nothing major, watery cm changed to lotiony, no smell.. just wear a pantiliner now, I'm counting the days... Come on already... lol

Good Luck ladies I hope this is IT for Us.. FX'd we ALL get our :bfp: Soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->