Dripping watery CM?! (TMI alert)

Ely27 could be implantation bleeding[/QUOTE said:
I'm two weeks late though, kinda late for IB, no?

oh wow... hmmm.... i have no idea.... so you've taken tests and nothing??? (i did read this one woman's story who didnt get a BFP until 4 weeks after missed AF)

oh wow... hmmm.... i have no idea.... so you've taken tests and nothing??? (i did read this one woman's story who didnt get a BFP until 4 weeks after missed AF)

Yeah, all BNFs... was scared to take one this morning as I was rushing to work. I haven't taken a test since Sunday though concerned I skipped ovation I did OPKs with just faint line which doesn't meet anything. I am avoiding the bathroom afraid to see what's there... but might take a test if this holds us without bleeding. I have seen in the first trimester section women having this though not always a good thing...

Yeah, all BNFs... was scared to take one this morning as I was rushing to work. I haven't taken a test since Sunday though concerned I skipped ovation I did POKe with just faint line which doesn't meet anything. I am avoiding the bathroom afraid to see what's there... but might take a test if this holds us without bleeding. I have seen in the first trimester section women having this though not always a good thing...

i definitely understand your fear... hopefully you can get your BFP since sunday was so far back!!! Have you seen a doc? I hope everything turns out good and that its just your hormones freakin out with a pregnancy and i hope you get a BFP and a healthy pregnancy :thumbup:

AF was due yesterday and still nothing :dance: The cramps I had that felt life AF was starting are almost gone now...now they are just dull/mild. I really think this is good! :D

DH wants me to wait until I am "more late" to avoid disappointment...which is actually fine by me! Although, he said lets wait TEN DAYS...ummm, yeah, SURE HONEY!! :rofl:

I am sure if she doesn't show in a few days I can convince him to go get some tests. I'll just say I'm queasy or something :haha: It would be soo nice to see a bfp before Halloween :D I know I haven't tested yet...but I feel really positive and that we finally did it this month :D

Jezzie - I am not sure what the brown spotting could be being as you are 2 weeks late. Some women get their BFPs very late! Is it possible to visit your doc to get some bloodwork done? Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

AF was due yesterday and still nothing :dance: The cramps I had that felt life AF was starting are almost gone now...now they are just dull/mild. I really think this is good! :D

DH wants me to wait until I am "more late" to avoid disappointment...which is actually fine by me! Although, he said lets wait TEN DAYS...ummm, yeah, SURE HONEY!! :rofl:

I am sure if she doesn't show in a few days I can convince him to go get some tests. I'll just say I'm queasy or something :haha: It would be soo nice to see a bfp before Halloween :D I know I haven't tested yet...but I feel really positive and that we finally did it this month :D

Jezzie - I am not sure what the brown spotting could be being as you are 2 weeks late. Some women get their BFPs very late! Is it possible to visit your doc to get some bloodwork done? Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

thats been happening to me! my cramps disappear which worries me and right now they are HORRIBLE which worries me lol. hahha 10 days?!? SURE HONEY! :haha: i feel the same i reallly know i am . good luck baby dust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->