So i read on here that some people are driving before the 6week mark, i called my insurance company and they said as long as i get the all clear from doctor/midwife i can drive whenever. I made an appointment today to see the doctor and she was really unhelpful and just kept saying the advice is 6weeks and she is not going to declare me fit to drive as i still have 4 more weeks to wait! I feel really annoyed as i am back to normal mobility better than before i was pregnant, not sure what i can do though as its going to be noted on the doctors file she has told me not to drive. Does anyone have any advice? I know if i have to wait then i have to wait but some people have said their doctor has declared them fit drive at 2/3weeks post c-section.