Driving myself crazy! Need some peace of mind!

Heck yeah!!! Was in my maxi skirt today! Lol

I think when it comes to mc/cp and accept that something was wrong and it was for the best, so it makes it less traumatizing if that makes sense.

My bloat is what makes me think af is coming!!! These days are dragging on!!!

I caved!! But got punished with an evap i believe! 12dpo still 4 more days to go, shouldn't have caved LOL
20190615_080456(2).jpg

I had that same line on a doller store one. No colour but the shape was right. Darn evaps.

Pretty sure af is here not heavy bleeding but definite flow now.

Its not in vain though! I learned a lot and feel that this process has brought me and my bf closer. We will just try again! In reality - even though we have been ttc for 5 months, this was the first month we got the timing right so we will take our new found knowledge and apply it to the next cycle!

My fingers are still crossed for you!

Knowledge is soooo powerful!!! I don't know if i will do same timing or a day sooner. Sooo scared to get another girl lmao.

A flow is a flow, mine is so inconsistent that i say heavy or light its a period lmao.

The filtered pic didn't attach, but it has to be evap!

Are you trying for march baby? Just tell yourself you have plenty of time!

Screenshot_2019-06-15-08-08-00(1).png

Maybe maybe not! I see a hint of something at the right angle... only way to tell is if it keeps getting darker.

I dont really care when baby is born! Im trying for any baby at any time!!

My flow is usually pretty consistent. Consistently heavy! Although since I switched to the diva cup in Feb my periods have been less intense which is nice!

I totally get that! We have so many birthdays, we need to space them out lmao

I have thought of trying the cup!!!!

Well i really wanted this beer in the fridge, so i grabbed a Wal-Mart brand from under the sink!!! Figured check one more time before i drink it!!! I will be with you through as long as it takes!!!
20190615_200800(1).jpg

You son of a... haha! Just kidding!

Yayyyy Im so so soo soooo excited for you! Thats amazing! Congrats!

Now the wait to see if you get your boy!

You little fertile myrtle you! The best of luck with everything! And as much as Im not going to drive myself bonkers next cycle - I will definitely keep you updated!

Its really nice to have someone to be crazy with because you dont really want everyone knowing every symptom and up and down.

Congrats again!!

Aaahhh hahahaha i am totally a son of uhhh lmao! My sister is just like...you were born to pop out babies hahaha.

I might do a surrogate journey when this baby turns 2! We will see!

Omg this wait is going to take ages to know the sex lol!!!!

I am here the whole time with you!!!! Just cause bfp, doesn't mean i can't be your vent/spot/cheerleader!! Hahaha

I really appreciate that!! And you totally were born for that! Thats an awesome gesture. Ive actually had in the back of my mind that Id like to foster once im done having babies. I really enjoy the relationships I build with my students - and how much they can flourish when someone believes in them... I think that could translate into fostering or what not.

How loud did your hubby say 'I told you so!!?!'

How are things!?!?! Are we in tww yet???

Im still going strong over here so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->