• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dropping bottles at 9 months

shennanigan

Reaction score
Alex's corrected age is now just over 9 months and he doesn't seem to be showing that much interest in some of his bottles recently. He currently gets three and they are first thing in the morning, about 4 pm and before bed.
When did you drop to two as I'm thinking about trying it soon? He usually drains his morning, ok amount for the afternoon but doesn't take much on his one before bed. However, that's the one I'd like to keep as I'd like to try and stick to his night-time routine and I've heard the bedtime bottle is usually the last one to go.
When did you drop to two bottles, what time were they at and how much did your lo drink each bottle?

I tried dropping to 2 then 3 - 3 works best that was a week or 2 ago!

She has:

• 8-9am Morning bottle (8oz)
  • Brekkie - cereal or toast depending if she has a full bottle if not I use the milk in baby cereal (make sure she has the full 8oz one way or otherl)
  • *naps*
  • 12-1pm Sandwich, organix carrot stix & a yogurt + juice
  • *naps*
  • 3-4pm another bottle (if she only take 2/3 oz usually means she needs nap so I let her then give her a bit more when she wakes so between 3-6oz)
  • 5-5.30pm Food (jar) & sometimes a yoggy depending if she scoffed it down +juice to wash down
  • Whist we have dinner a rice tea biccie or a rusk biccie
  • *naps*
  • Bedtime bottle (6/8oz)
  • Bed

Katie is still on 3 and taking them well but I put the first 2 3-4 hours apart then 6 hours later the bedtime one.

Wobbles I want your 'napper' :sulk:

lol! Small naps but sometimes one of them is a long nap! Then she sleeps 10-12 hours! Likes her sleep :lol:

and there was me worrying cos Oscar needs 3 naps a day. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"